• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] BasicBoxer [Simple Multiboxing]

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Store Botbases' started by Millz, Jul 21, 2015.

1. shaddowlink

shaddowlink New Member

Just trying the trial version everything seems to work fine, but the the "slaves" never pick up or return quests :(. seems that its to far away caue I can make it work if i manually go more near to it
      Also the "summon friend" spell from RAF would be nice

Last edited: Feb 2, 2016
    2. Millz

Millz Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Are they getting close enough to the quest givers? Need to be within 15 yards i think.

3. shaddowlink

shaddowlink New Member

seems that its to far away caue I can make it work if i manually go more near to it. But i tried almost all settings between 3-15(follower distance) nothing seems to work. not walking up for the quest.

sometimes the leader walks past and one of the "slaves" try to pickup the quest but continue running after the leader.

EDIT: just realised for looting it works fine. It does not try to catch up to the leader right away, but runs to the lootable mob and then follows again. But for quests it wont do it :/.
      EDIT2: also it seems to be totally useless, once the leader takes a flight master. Gets totally confused and just walks on 1 point

For now i will just quest seperate on all accounts to 15 then run dungeonbuddy with this guide: https://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorbuddy-forum/167236-guide-dungeonbuddy-2-characters-party.html .

Last edited: Feb 2, 2016
    4. Millz

Hey

The idea is the bot follows your lead toon, you move your lead toon near the quest giver, the slave follows, then it picks up and turns in the quests. You need to wait for it to do the hand in before moving the leader away. It's pretty quick to hand in though.

You need to send the slaves on the flight master first, then send the leader. The slave has no way of knowing where the leader is going. This is how multi-boxing works - both legit and botting.

Cheers

5. nuhll

nuhll Member

This botbase is just really really bad.

Why make a new one when the integrated already is better?

(im not talking about the quest thing, i didnt try it)

If slave is too far away, hes not able to get to the leader... SRSLY? xD...

Also its not able to mount proberly 100% and sometimes trys to run instead of mounting.. lol

6. wingsta

wingsta New Member

I just purchased Basic Boxer through the store and restarted HB but it's not coming up in HB?

7. Millz

BasicBoxer has a lot more features than PartyBot (if that's what you're talking about?).

It can only keep up with the leader if it can see the leader in game. There's no way around that.

If you want assistance with the product, you'll need to post a log file - and some better detail as to the issues you're encountering so that they can be resolved. This sort of post is going to go nowhere.

Can you post a full, unedited log file please? It should show if it's streaming from store or not. It's a bot base, so would be listed where you select 'Questing' 'Dungeonbuddy' etc.

Ref:
      How To Attach a Log

8. wingsta

wingsta New Member

Hi Millz love your products I have a few. I posted in the normal forums and China said she needs to get Tony to look at it. Ill post you the log but I recieved emails saying it was purchased and it comes up in my purchases on the buddy store just not in the drop down list on HB. I hope they can fix it before the 7 days or ill have to issue the refund :( I don't want to looks like an awesome product.

Attached Files:

9. Millz

Is it definitely set to enabled on the store website when you click on My Purchases?

It's not attempting to stream to the bot by the looks of it so appears to be store side.

Have you bought it from the same buddyauth account as all of your other products - and haven't bought it from the wrong buddyauth account by mistake?

10. wingsta

wingsta New Member

Hi Millz,

It's defnitley set to enable on My Purchases and it's on the right buddyauth because I can see everything else I have bought just fine.

11. nuhll

nuhll Member

Why should i post anything? You know your botbase is useless and not 100% functional.

Maybe you can play with it manual, but why buy a botbase then instead of normal multiboxing? You say how should follower know where to fly, why paty bot is able to do that? (he waits until leader is at the location, but he catches up on his own!).

You could simple write a botbase for leader where you load profile which wait for followers and so on...

Overall your botbase is ONLY working in manual mode, thats not clear out of your description.

12. Millz

I'm not sure how that could happen. I see you've opened a support ticket though - that'll be the best way to get it resolved. The buddy support team can see more than what I can. Hopefully Tony can sort it out for you.

Yes of course it only works when playing manually, that's exactly what it's meant to do. It's not to be used AFK.

The botbase is definitely not useless, it's just not what you're looking for by the sounds of it.

13. nuhll

nuhll Member

Why you dont build a true botting raf botbase? Wouldnt be that hard i think. And if i look at your other scripts, you can do it. I think you also should add to the description that its not for botting - only for manual play (but also slow and not rly useable, bc it cant navigate liek the party bot).

Charge 100usd for it and ill buy it.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2016
    14. Millz

It would be pretty difficult to build a good, fully afk RAF bot. Not saying it's not possible, but difficult to make it work with questing (i assume that's what you're looking for?).

I'm kept busy enough with my current projects, no plans to create anything new at the moment.

15. Whoa

Whoa Member

How do I turn off the navigation. The bots just go random places, go and look at walls. Its really a dead give away. It just looks bad,
      I would still like them to loot and hand in quests when im near the mobs or quest givers, but i would like to control the following with jamba.

And now they are just freaking out running around in SFK, back and forth. View attachment 1128 2016-02-16 04.12.txt

Last edited: Feb 16, 2016
    16. Millz

PM'd :)

17. Millz

New build pushed, awaiting approval;

[17/Feb/2016]
      - Fixed an issue with navigating to bad leader targets (i.e. targets which are dead etc).
      - Fixed a navigation issue.
      - When mounting up, if we can fly, it'll now always use flying mount.
      - Added option to disable following leader.
      - Fixed attempting to loot when bags full.
      - Added '/follow <leader>' option, to use follow for movement instead of HB's navigation. Allows for less bot like movement.
      - Removed some logging spam.
      - BasicBoxer will now wait for mount spell to finish casting before moving if leader moves.

*Edit* Scratch that, there's an issue with the store server. Will push as soon as I can.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2016
    18. Millz

Okay, this is submitted now. Waiting for approval;

[18/Feb/2016]
      - Fixed an issue with navigating to bad leader targets (i.e. targets which are dead etc).
      - Fixed a navigation issue.
      - When mounting up, if we can fly, it'll now always use flying mount.
      - Added option to disable following leader.
      - Fixed attempting to loot when bags full.
      - Added '/follow <leader>' option, to use follow for movement instead of HB's navigation. Allows for less bot like movement.
      - Removed some logging spam.
      - BasicBoxer will now wait for mount spell to finish casting before moving if leader moves.

19. Pochizzle

Pochizzle Member

E: Had to lower the follow distance and it worked!

Last edited: Feb 25, 2016
    20. dottzor

dottzor Member

Bots refuses to mount up. Pretty ... annoying.