• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [FREE] BattlePet Royale (BPR)

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Store Botbases' started by Inrego, Sep 26, 2015.

1. Ehnoah

Ehnoah Member

Any Chance for Achievment Profile? To get it done :) For Monument

2. wr9966

wr9966 Member

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

5 days and no response......

3. Inrego

Inrego New Member Buddy Store Developer

Sorry, my boss kept me at insane overtime the last week and a half.. It's mostly over now, and I am looking into the issues with PokeLevel right now.

UPDATE: I am unable to reproduce your problems.. :(
      I am running HB v2.5.14780.810

Could you check if you can reproduce in this version? Also try to disable all in-game addons.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2016
    4. NickJ

NickJ Member

have you thought about implementing the use of the fel-touched battle stones? as it is now, I pause the bot at level 20-22 and use them.
      thanks!

5. Inrego

They are implemented, but there is a quite advanced algorithm to detect which to use.
      First of all, you should probably go to the config and set the level for using level-stones to 20 (it defaults to 23).
      Then, when using stones - it will pick the highest level-boost without wasting levels (but while still being able to get to max).

Here are a few examples (assuming the required level is set to 20 in config):

- Pet is level 20. You have a lot of regular battle-stones that grant 1 level, and some fel-touched. It will use a fel-touched because no levels will go to waste.
      - Pet is level 21. You have a lot of regular battle-stones that grant 1 level, and some fel-touched. It will use regular stones, because you have enough to get to 25, and you would waste a level with a fel-touched.
      - Pet is level 21. You have 3 regular battle-stones that grant 1 level, and some fel-touched. It will use the fel-touched because you do not have enough regular stones to reach 25.
      - Pet is level 20. You have 4 regular battle-stones that grant 1 level, and no fel-touched. It will use the 4 regular and your pet will end at level 24.

The last case is one I might want to look into, since I guess it would be preferred to wait until level 21 so you have enough for 25.

6. Keeper76

Keeper76 Member

Keeps saying something about The best combat to do was chosen to be: NONE over and over..Any help. Thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

7. NickJ

NickJ Member

That usually means there's nothing left to do.

8. Keeper76

Keeper76 Member

Yeah but I just started it...two lvl 25 pets and that is it...Just getting into the pet battle thing.

9. NickJ

NickJ Member

Maybe you don't have the minimum requirements. If you go to the "bot config" file and expand them you will see green and red boxes. Have you done that yet?

10. Keeper76

Keeper76 Member

I have. Everything Is red. Even when I Drop down all the boxes. Every thing is red and says not possible. I currently have 4 pets total. Two of which are Lvl 25. And the other two are Lvl 11 and lvl 12. So I would think that the bot has enough to run with at the beginning stages. I have not made any purchases yet for this..Still using the beginner stuff. So hopefully We can figure out what the issuer is. I see other posts and it seems to be working pretty well. So I know there is hope..

11. NickJ

NickJ Member

Almost each battle requires certain pets. I would start with one path you want to take and set it up. If you need help leveling, the profile for pandaria is for jus leveling.. It is how I got my requirements up to 25

12. Keeper76

Keeper76 Member

I'll give that a go when I get home from work. Thanks

13. tarek.mty

tarek.mty New Member

wanna ask why in icespine hatchling in frostfire ridge when the bot try to level up my lvl 1 pets it doesnt swap it so the pet get exp. but like once every 20 battles it does so it waste alot of time to level one pet can u tell me whats wrong so it can level my pets

14. NickJ

NickJ Member

During weeks like this (3x) I wish you had a profile for the tamers in Pandaria - have you thought about making one?

15. cagefighter3535

cagefighter3535 Member

16. Weidong1975

Weidong1975 Member

Request for comment

Previously used PokeLevel now leveling is not have 2 only 25 moths in pandaria. BPR] starter kit also hook selection please advise... Urgent. Thank you!

17. Inrego

Icespine Hatchling area is not fully implemented yet. It proved to be more troublesome than anticipated since most lvl 1 pets cannot survive first hit. I am considering to drop the area and find something else instead.

Definitely.

Yes it is correct that you need a few specific pets at 25. They don't need to be hand-levelled, since a simple garrison quest can give you a stone to instantly boost a pet to lvl 25. Look here: http://www.wowhead.com/item=122457/ultimate-battle-training-stone

18. Kata

Kata Member

got it

Last edited: Mar 21, 2016
    19. cagefighter3535

cagefighter3535 Member

i mean no disrespect ,but i had such high hopes for this, even if it only did the dailies. most of the time i get no combat chose over and over and it wont do the dailies or anything . i have tried it about 12 times worked 2 times. I did the quest go the level 25 on 3 different toons and still get that error. hmm im not sure what is going on. im not going to ask for a refund becuase i am sure you put hard work into this, and ill get it figured out eventuality you need every dollar you can get with a 40 year old bot that sells and relies on you all and your content taking 60 percent. but hey at least we get up to 2 bans a year cutesy of them. actually i was wrong 3 bans this year from being detected. but hey we all know we are going to get caught right? just didnt think it be every other day. lol cant wait for the censorship of this post.

20. Kata

Kata Member

Are you ever going to put out a pvp pet battle plugin so we can get the 'Trainer' title?