• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Best budget char for EB?

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Angelus, Jul 2, 2015.

1. Angelus

Angelus Member

Thinking about

Facebreaker + IB (Exilebuddy has problems with cyclone?)
      Static strike
      Arc
      Tornado

because afaik these are great mindless spam skills without having to think about where to aim etc and also not too expensive, please lmk if there are other builds.

Think Facebreaker is the best on a small budget,
      Cheap facebreaker + Crest of perandus + cheap physical rings/amu's + rare items + Marauder's nice position = cheap leveling on 10-20 chaos

FB gets awesome and strong too with abyssus/meginord's girdle/lioneye's remorse, but I have the feeling that arc and tornado shot are so much more efficient at farming around 60+

I don't have the chars nor the currency to confirm, perhaps someone else does or even got a better char in mind ;)

Last edited: Jul 2, 2015
    2. Angelus

Angelus Member

Arc is nice, it is a bit tougher/takes more time to find gear, but so far it seems to be way quicker. Not yet mapping though.

3. toNyx

toNyx Well-Known Member

Arc/GroundSlam/Tornado (a bit buggy)/Lightning Ballerino

4. Angelus

Angelus Member

Yeah how it stands now,

FB + IB does level 70 maps nice, I am thinking about dropping one of the counter attack set set-ups (reckoning) and going for; Reduced duration+Lightning warp+Faster casting and a blood gem, I don't think my mana regeneration is enough.

Arc witch tends to die when opening strongboxes with a lot of mobs and or certain packs/bosses. Also it loves to log out when encountering an rare or totem with the mod allies cannot die ;) Perhaps some kind of feature with lightning warp can be made or someone knows how to do this.

But Arc was way cheaper and with LW is faster. But maybe once the FB gets LW, who knows.

I certainly won't go for arc in the new league because of the nerfs of reduced mana gem, life leech and MoM.

FB + ice crash might be the one. Should start some researching :p Or tornado shot, but I haven't looked if it is gonna to be nerfed.

nice, just tried the lightning warp, it does spam it a lot, can this be dangerous/flag me?

Last edited: Jul 6, 2015
    5. Klacid

Klacid Member

He meant Lightning Ball, not Lightning Warp.

6. Angelus

Angelus Member

Yeah I know. LW is used as movement spell.

7. Klacid

Klacid Member

Ah, my bad.

Use LW with reduced duration, I suggest Arctic Armour as well since you won't technically be "moving."

It shouldn't flag you.