• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [BEST FEATURE/PLUGIN REQUEST]: Auto-accept "Play a Friend!" quest invitation

Discussion in 'Community Developer Forum' started by Elektrozoider, Jul 29, 2016.

1. Elektrozoider

Elektrozoider Member

Introduction
      This is a message request where I would like to pray for all developers who wants to make yours and our dream true, by experiencing a high gold rate increment with a minimum of additional 80 Gold... ¡per day!

Explanation
      As probablly you'll know, there is a quest with name "Play a Friend!" which will reward you with 80 gold just for playing a friendlly match with a friend, and the friend will gain the same reward too, 80 gold.

Obviouslly, we can treat the word "friend" just as: "unknown people that I have in my friend list", and here is where the beneffits begins...

For example, just having 30 active friends at least in our friend list (or remember: just unknown people in your friend list), and staying alert from 00:00 AM to 01:00 AM that is a truly potential strategy to obtain a good sum of gold each day, with a minimum of 80 gold, ¿why?, because much people just have 1-5 friends in their list, so we exploit the opportunity to be online when those "friends" gets the "Play a Friend!" quest and in their friend list we are online, so they will match us.

Bot implementation
      A plugin dev. only should need to detect the "event" when a person that is in our friend list tries to invite us to play the quest "Play a Friend!", then accept the invitation, and select any deck or the default deck selected in Hearthbuddy.

For maximize the results, of course the plugin/Hearthbuddy must perform a kind of delay to stay in inactivity between exiting from a fight and entering the next fight, otherwise the idea cannot be implemented, because as you know if the user/bot is playing a game then anyone from the friend list can invite you to play until you finished the match, that is how Hearthstone works, if you are busy playing a match, people must wait until you fninish to be able invite you to a new match.

So, I suggest that the plugin/Hartbuddy should introduce a new option for a inactivity timer to intentionaly stop normal bot behavior during 5-10 min. between each match to wait for possible "Play a Friend!" quest invitations during all day, during the life time of the bot,
      if that is asking too much, then at least the plugin/Hartbuddy must stop normal bot behavior starting from 00:00 AM until 01:00 AM for the same reason mentioned, ¿why this our?, because is the most beneficial hour ...when the new daily quests are renewed for Hearthstone users (at 00:00 AM), and please take into accound time zone hour differences.

As you can see, the algorithm looks very simple for a experienced plugin developer or Hearthbuddy's official devs., at least from my ignorant end-user point of view...

How it really works?
      You can test it then see how this social strategy will works truly, just play 30-50 games preferably at night before the 00:00 AM, concede all games to go faster, then add that person to your friend list, so you will end-up having 30-50 "friends" in less than 1 hour, and just now you need to wait until 00:00 AM until 01:00 AM to see how many of they will start send you a fight request for the friendly match... sometimes they will ask you, and sometimes they just will try to send you a fight request, keep an eye on that.

Of course there is an uncontrollable math factor about how much active "friends" you have, and how much of them gets the "Play a Friend!" quest, maybe some days you will have no luck, but that is an irrelevant thing, because when more "friends" you have, more percentage you will have to be requested for the quest of another "friend", at 00:00 AM to 01:00 AM or at any time of the day.

As a last suggestion for this strategy: remember to remove all the "friends" that are inactive for more than 1 month, then add new ones. And of course, expand your friend-list up to 100 "friends" at least to see nice results, I'm getting between 2-4 invitations each night at the "happy night hour" just only with very few active "friends" at that hour (and probablly could be more invitation with better luck and trying to do very fast matches to be unoccupied sooner), the only problem is that who wants to try this strategy by himself he must sacrifice 1 hour of sleep each day, and that could be frustrating if the person needs to rise early the next morning, while the bot stilll has not implemented this automation... ¿why whould I want a bot then?

Final words
      So... for these simple and logic reasons, in which here we can see a very potential social strategy that a Bot like Hearthbuddy could easily exploit by implementing a customizable inactivity timer out-of-match then accepting any possible invitation sent from our friend list to play a match of the "Play a Friend!" quest, and taking into account that if we use and paid for a bot like Hearthbuddy is to compensate the lack of human pressence to automate actions on the game like the mentioned one, then I really can't understand why the developers of Hearthbuddy haven't implemented the mentioned feature, more than that, I can't understand why NOBODY seems thought this idea and still any developer in this forum has implemented this amazing idea in form of a plugin, ¿in what the hell is thinking all the people here who is developing plugins?, in my oppinion this is a much more important feature to advance in the game than a re-logger or any other kind of plugin, because with this we all could obtain minimum 80 Gold per day to buy card-packs or enter arena for the evolution of our hero.

PLugin devs., @Tony, Hearthbuddy staff, whichever, please, think about it.

Please, hear my words, then introduce this very precise feature that will make all Hearthbuddy players and Buddy clients much more happier than ever.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2016