• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Best way to make pure gold without GB2?

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by Abyssion, May 6, 2014.

1. Abyssion

Abyssion New Member

I mean pure as in pure looted gold not obtained via AH. What's the best way?

2. TheLastOfUs

TheLastOfUs New Member

With no AH the simplest method to making money would be heading to the pools of purity and farming up wyrm turtles, they drop simple tash often but what makes the looted gold is when they drop a BOP vendor trash item worth several gold each, and it drops one in ten turtles, which with 20+ near instant respawning turtles means a lot of drops in short periods of time. In one hour just with vendor trash, excluding turtle meat and greens (which drop one in twenty/twentyfive), I made 642G. After selling greens I pushed that up to 1100G. And I had popped a Potion of Luck which left me ALSO receiving two full stacks of trillium ore each, 83 pyrite, more vendor trash/disenchant greens, and food vendor trash. Numbers:

642G - 1hour of manual playing with just a CR
      458G - Extra green trash (non disenchanted)
      860G - Gold from the just opening the chests
      238G - Gold from extra green trash
      60G - Gold from food/pots
      2258G - Total

AH AFTER: (if you decide to post at all)
      760G - Trillium (White=17g Black=21G)
      260G - Windwool (1G Each)
      156G - Ghost Iron Ore (1G 95S Each)
      1176 - Total profit not including listing fees (24hour posting fees since these always sell)

Spent:
      120G - 3 potions (20min each is there last time)
      60G - Repairs

Profit:
      3254G/Hour

^^^^
      Fluctuation based on luck + ah prices if you post at all --- Also that is trash profit per hour compared to simply shuffling, but simple loot = this.