• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Beta][CoRo] Monkee CR

Discussion in 'Monk' started by deemon, Feb 6, 2015.

1. fatold

fatold New Member

May be also an option to use guard manually or queue it into the rotation? Could be usefull on boss like oregorger where you really need to time your guards.

Another thing, the CR should use elusive brew as soon as we reach a certain % life or heavy melee damage no matter the stack number, ATM I think the CR only use it at 10+ stacks for some reason.

2. deemon

deemon Community Developer

I have already added feature to disable auto usage of guard.

We can use it as soon, as our hp gets low. But there is always a question, how effective is usage of elusive brew reactivily? It means if you gets hit and then you will not receive much dmg anymore, it will be wasted anyways. There is no system to determine incoming damage to react properly on that. Especially each boss has different spells and melee attacks damage. Thats why it uses at 10 stack as Simcraft suggests to use it.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2015
    3. fatold

fatold New Member

So if I am at 40% hp and 6 elusive brew, you think it's better to wait 10 stacks instead of mitigating some more damage for 6 seconds? You absolutely need 10+ seconds of the buff for it to be worth? May be you are right but it sounds a bit strange to me.

Also I was checking some top mythic logs from brewmasters, they definitely use it no matter the stack number. (of course at least 4 5 stacks)

4. deemon

Ok, another changes:
      - added option to use elusive, if we have hp less than in settings and have already more or equal 4 stacks of Elusive Brew.
      - you can set HP requirement, at which guard will be used

5. deemon

Ok, beta version is on the store.
      PM me your buddy store login to get it.
      Only 23 out of 25 keys available.

6. Ferhal

Ferhal New Member

Hi deemon.

I have tried it a little and there some minor things :)

- Chi explosion seems to only use 4 chi on a single target ?

- Have Chi Explosion only use 2 chi when another tank has the boss. Of course you have to be hitting that tank with no one around directly hitting you

- Use a guard right before the 2nd guard comes so it will always have it on cooldown

- Tank specific overlay :)

- Would it be possible to put more tiger palm fillers in? :p

- when power strike is up, make sure it uses an ability fast, like jab etc.

7. deemon

It uses it on >= 3 chi
      Earlier, first charge was always used on cooldown. If you want to be it used like this, then set hp requierement for Guard to 100.
      What tank specific do you need on this overlay?
      Do you have a lot of gaps? Tiger palm is lowest priority. It means if nothing can be used, it will use TP. If there are large gaps, then it is performance problem.
      There is no queue or speed of spell usage. It goes through priority list. The deeper ability is in priority list, the more time it will need to come through all conditions.

8. Ferhal

Ferhal New Member

Hi Deemon.

For the tank specific overlay question.

- No SEF

I know it's a small thing, but you asked for suggestions :)

Other things

- Use Statue with a hot key

- Interrupt < spellid > at <X> stack

- Detox <spell id > at <X > stack

Overall it's properly the best brewmaster routine I've seen out there.

9. deemon

- I have changed SEF in overlay to disappear, if we are not in windwalker spec, but it was pain. Because HB information about current spec changes with delay, despite Lua gives that spec was already changed. Then, I decided just to check if we know the spell SEF, it means we are in WW spec and can show SEF in the overlay.
      - I will add simple interrupter for now.
      - Detox and Statue will look at it later.

10. Ferhal

Ferhal New Member

I just tried this in BrF today. man its beast mode for brewmaster. :)

11. fatold

fatold New Member

The beta for BRM spec is really good, I need to test it a bit more but it's on par with the windwalker one now. (tank well and nice dps)

Could you add an option to use the first charge on CD and the second one at the %life we set? I don't really like the idea of using my 2 guard charges without droping low, even if it didn't really happen for now.

And another minor thing, is the touch of death the same priority as the WW CR? Cause I missed a few on some dungeon bosses, but may be it's related to the chi generation being slower on the tank spec. I am not too sure.

12. deemon

It does not uses all charges on CD. If you set to 100 % hp, it will use first charge on CD. And second will be used on <= 15%, but if you need to use it before, you can spam on guard button to use it. But this change is not published yet.
      Maybe I will add hp requirement for second charge too.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2015
    13. Spano

Spano New Member

Yep, i think the same as fatold Deemon, %HP could be a good option of Guard. On the other hand, I noticed that when i want to throw barrels to get some adds that are around I need to stop the routine, send barrels and then run routine again i mean stop with ENYO, could it be possible to make a "hotkey" to throw directly barrels where mouse is? Mouseover i mean, that will be a good addition to your routine.

1.- Hotkey for Dizzying Haze on mouseover position.
      2.- Hotkey for Summon black Ox statue on mouseover position.

The rest of what i tested, was working perfectly, good Surv and good DPS, i used the option to Surv > DPS and works pretty well.​

14. deemon

I'm currently working on universal system for hotkey+spell. You can create as many as you want. Assign modifier + key, spellid and spell type. Then, if you use hotkey for this spell, it will put it on the queue and routine will read it as FIFO and go through each spell in the queue to cast them.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2015
    15. Ferhal

Ferhal New Member

Hi Deemon.

Can you explain what the surv > DPS does? I know it gives you more survivability but how?

16. deemon

I wrote it before in changelogs.
      It will prioritize expel harm on low hp over keg smash and blackout kicks in serenity.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2015
    17. Ferhal

Ferhal New Member

Oh yeah, I see it now! gotcha

18. deemon

Some thoughs about Ground spells:
      It seems that there is no way to get world 3D coordinates of mouse, to cast spell on this position.
      So, It will cast ground spell under current target location and if we have no target, it will place ground spell under us. I will use it just for test purposes and then we will see how it goes further.

19. Spano

Spano New Member

I really don't know how could be done, but i really love when i just press ( in my case, "T" toggle ) and the CR starts sending barrels to where the mouse is, i mean when use Tuanha for PVP, paid edition of course. Same for when i need to move quickly the Black OX statue, i just move the mouse and press another hotkey and statue appears there. So there could be a macro or something like that that does that job internally, i can tell you that there is no "circle" or anything that guide you to mark where you want to send barrels, it just send the barrel to mouse position.

20. deemon

I think it works with simulation of mouse left click. If we cast spell, it will show only green circle which we should place and then we need left click. If we can simulate mouse left click, then it will place it right under mouse cursor.