• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] BGFarmer - An Advanced Battleground Bot Base

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Store Botbases' started by Millz, Aug 16, 2014.

1. Millz

Millz Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

[​IMG]

BGFarmer is an advanced battleground bot base, similar to BGBuddy, but with much more advanced BG specific logic and human behaviours to help prevent detection and keep away from other bots.

BGFarmer Overview;

• It wants to win games, by capturing bases, defending bases, using objectives etc.
      • All battlegrounds supported.
      • A configurable GUI to setup options.
      • Keeps away from other botters due to how the BG logic is calculated, reducing your chance of being banned.
      • Supports normal and DE versions of Honorbuddy.

Configuration Features;

• Hotkey system to pause the botbase, and switch into ‘Enyo Mode’
      • During Preparation, options to collect Healthstones, Food, and use Banquet tables.
      • During Battlegrounds, collect Restoration buffs, Speed buffs, and Berserking buffs.
      • Dismount when reaching hotspots (to allow combat routines to keep self buffs up, and allow for healing).
      • ‘Human Behaviours’, including jumping, turning on the spot, facing points of interest/incoming players, strafing, emotes etc.
      • Targeting options to prefer healers, units with low HP, and units with poor gear. Option to choose what range to search for units to attack within.
      • Navigation Blackspot Manager. Allows 1-click blackspot setup to prevent the routine taking certain paths, i.e. the obvious/common paths used by BGBuddy, or locations where the bot gets stuck.
      • Screenshots on completion
      • Delay before signing up after loosing
      • Follow leader character

Bot Logic Overview;

• Warsong Gulch / Twin Peaks: Kill enemy flag carriers. Protect friendly flag carriers. Moves to collect enemy flag and returns them to our base (can be disabled).
      • Arathi Basin / Eye of the Storm / The Battle for Gilneas / Deepwind Gorge: Assault and defend bases, with calculations to determine which base is most likely to be captured next. Includes actually capturing the banners.
      • Temple of Kotmogu: Collect Power Orbs. Move to mid field when holding Power Orbs (to stand with party). Kill enemies holding Power Orbs.
      • Silvershard Mines: Attack and Defend mine carts, staying with carts until fully captured.
      • Alterac Valley: Kill mini-bosses, Galvangar and Balinda (can be disabled via settings). Assault and defend towers. Move to Vandaar / Drek’Thar once towers successfully captured.
      • Isle of Conquest: Attack Hangar, Docks, and Workshop. Kill boss when gates are down.
      • Strand of the Ancients: Attack demolisher’s, collect bombs, and attack/defend gates.
      • Ashran: Move to find fights, collect chest items (scout satchel etc), turn in artifact fragments, attack bosses and mini-bosses (guardians), participate in events.

Please note: Refunding a product via the Buddy Store is permanent, which means you will never be able to re-purchase.

BGFarmer is a paid product, and can be purchased from the Honorbuddy Store by clicking here.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2015
    2. Millz

Some screenshots from Jan 2015

[​IMG][​IMG]
      [​IMG][​IMG]
      [​IMG][​IMG]
      [​IMG][​IMG]
      [​IMG][​IMG]
      [​IMG][​IMG]
      [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 31, 2015
    3. whiti

whiti Member

I love this botbase :)
      Can´t wait

4. lyvewyre

lyvewyre Member

Hey Millz,

Enjoying the bot's features so far over the basic one, however I'm a little bit surprised at some of the decision logic. The current toon I am working on has little to no pvp gear, yet seems to want to go and yolo 1v5 certain fights. I understand that it works on a "hey I should go do this" situation, but is there a way for it check "hmmm there's 5 enemies and no friendliess in the area I am heading, maybe I should do something else as I have no hope in winning that fight". As a ranged who could kite, even the 1v5 is folly. It will kite 1 enemy but freely let the others go ham on him. I am assuming I'm missing something, but could not find any other forums to get advice from.

Thanks for the help

Last edited: Aug 17, 2014
    5. RaiProdigy

RaiProdigy Member

How have people already tested it?

6. Techz

Techz Member

This Sounds Epic!!! Put it with a great routine and Yeah Baby!!!

7. alienware96

alienware96 New Member

You making BGFarmer free Millz?

8. lyvewyre

lyvewyre Member

It's on his site. has been in beta since March

9. lyvewyre

lyvewyre Member

I will agree wholeheartedly when I can get the bot to not yolo into overwhelming odds.

10. wh420

wh420 New Member

I've heard nothing but great reviews from your products and bgfarmer is the one I've really been wanting to get....is this going to be the same version as the one on your site or a lite version of it?

11. Molestia

Molestia Member

This bot is unlike BGBuddy in any way. I have used it for a long time, I never got reported.

12. Millz

Yeah I'm aware of this issue. It's definitely something I want to get sorted in the near future. It does try to determine which base is most likely to be captured (i.e. no enemies, more friendly units than enemies, lowest number of enemies etc), but it will always default to any base if it can't find a 'perfect' base. That needs to change to just defend the nearest base we already own.

Sorry, I can't really provide too much information at the moment. I can say that there will only be 1 version of BGFarmer though. All will be revealed soon™

Last edited: Aug 17, 2014
    13. wh420

wh420 New Member

Awesome! Thanks for the quick reply!

14. Techz

Techz Member

Did i miss the beta?

Anyone got a link i did a search but comes back to this?

Thanks

15. lckwjl

lckwjl New Member

You mean I will be able to do bgs without hand playing again!? Are you Jesus.

16. <Weischbier>

<Weischbier> Member Buddy Store Developer

17. deniz513

deniz513 New Member

GOOD GOD I was waiting for this!

18. Molestia

Molestia Member

As someone who has it, I can only say it performs perfectly. I have truly AFKed alot of BGs and never got suspected as a Bot. I am confused though how this is gonna be transformed into Lite, my guess is another set of waypoints? We will just see I guess.

19. wh420

wh420 New Member

Millz said there'd only be one version so I would assume that means no lite version...or something like a donator version you log in to use and only certain bgs are allowed for lite or editable way points...just ideas im throwing out that id implement into something like this. Idk I'm probably gonna getbthe beta regardless of if this being free or not just because I hear its worth it and I like to pay people for a good product who work hard to earn it.

20. TreeEskimo

TreeEskimo Member

Thank god, maybe I can farm bgs again w/o getting instantly banned.