• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] BGFarmer - An Advanced Battleground Bot Base

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Store Botbases' started by Millz, Aug 16, 2014.

1. boombam

boombam Member

sorry wasn't meant as a criticism, really am asking if you have observed enough smooth runs with minimal nav/stuck issues to set a specific BG to feel safer on until further updates without needing to go through logs. Like SS it still can't get out of the start area without spazzing out zig zagging multiple times which I'm sure isn't a BGFarmer issue. IMO TOK and DW seems smooth enough that at least I feel safer just setting 2 bg's and getting slower honor.

2. Millz

Millz Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

I'm spending a lot of time on BGFarmer at the moment trying to get it running smooth again, so if you do encounter issues let me know about it please.

- I'm aware of the Silvershard Mines bug - I believe I've resolved this for the next build.
      - EotS and AV both use some HB API which is broken as of patch 7.1 - it's been reported to be fixed - these are out of my control.

ToK has had a fair bit of work done on it (mostly because I get thrown in this BG 9 out of 10 times doing randoms :( ).

For info, this is the current change log where I'm up to. I still have lots to do before I'll be pushing it public;

Code:
      - New targeting system, using 'weight scoring' for players to determine who to target/attack, and changed the logic behind when to target/untarget someone. Removed options from Targets tab in GUI as these no longer do anything.
      - [SM] Removed custom navigation to resolve escaping spawn zone.
      - Fixed creating soulwell and refreshment table during preparation.
      - Removed Hearthstone on stuck, as it's no longer applicable since Ashran is now instanced.
      - Navigation tab in the GUI has been removed, as this is no longer supported in HB3.
      - Re-added buttons to Movement tab for quick setup of combat movement.
      - Fixed an issue with the map opening and closing at a fast rate.
      - 'Move around in combat' logic is broken. Temporarily disabled to prevent stutter stepping.
      - [AV/ToK/WSG/TP] Changed the logic for 'moving to biggest friendly pack' - to prevent moving to 'packs' only 1 or 2 other players.
      - 'Range to scan for units' can now be increased beyond 40 (min: 15, max: 150). Recommended is 60.

3. Lbniese

Lbniese Active Member Buddy Store Developer

Looking forward to this build. Keep up the good work :)

4. Millz

A new public build has been pushed to the store, and is currently awaiting approval from the Bossland GmbH staff. This can take up to 3 business days.

[01/Nov/2016 - Alpha]
      - New targeting system, using 'weight scoring' for players to determine who to target/attack, and changed the logic behind when to target/untarget someone. Removed options from Targets tab in GUI as these no longer do anything.
      - [SM] Removed custom navigation to resolve escaping spawn zone.
      - Fixed creating soulwell and refreshment table during preparation.
      - Removed Hearthstone on stuck, as it's no longer applicable since Ashran is now instanced.
      - Navigation tab in the GUI has been removed, as this is no longer supported in HB3.
      - Re-added buttons to Movement tab for quick setup of combat movement.
      - Fixed an issue with the map opening and closing at a fast rate.
      - 'Move around in combat' logic is broken. Temporarily disabled to prevent stutter stepping.
      - [AV/ToK/WSG/TP] Changed the logic for 'moving to biggest friendly pack' - to prevent moving to 'packs' only 1 or 2 other players.
      - 'Range to scan for units' can now be increased beyond 40 (min: 15, max: 150). Recommended is 60.
      - Added a random delay after resurrecting if other players near to help space our toon out from other bots.
      - Changed logic for dismounting to engage in combat to help support more CRs.
      - Added a warning when mounting up fails - to advise to clear the HB and WoW cache - as this appears to resolve mounting up issues.

PLEASE NOTE: Alterac Valley and Eye of the Storm do not work correctly at the moment due to an issue in the current release version of Honorbuddy (.864). The next HB release should resolve these BGs.

5. socrates3

socrates3 Member Legendary

Thanks for your continued hard work.

I just made my purchase today, didn't realize some features (AV) were broken (7.1 HB API issue). Sure enough I check the thread and you are already at work resolving issues from 7.1

Hats off to you. Can't wait for latest public build to be released

6. Angelo

Angelo Member

I came here to thank you for this amazing botbase.

But dunno of it alrealdy have been mentioned and you're aware of this, but in WSG when the flag drops, its really slow to pick it up, to turn it back to base or when a teamplayer gets killed for example. I tried HB BGbuddy who does this without problems, very fast.

- Next off-topic question:

I tried your priest combat routine and it worked so smooth with BGfarmer, are you gonna make a routine for shaman class?

7. hehegurl

hehegurl New Member

Will probably pick this up when the next update is shipped.

edit: Any changes with healing logic yet?

8. ginriki

ginriki New Member

Hello, I have a question that I am afraid I already know the answer to, but I purchased the profile and I used it for about two days until I got banned. Thinking I would never play wow again I refunded the purchase, but now I have fallen back into wow again. I was wondering if there is a way of purchasing the profile again?

Thx in advance

9. werdup

werdup New Member

Could anyone be so kind as to direct me to how to acquire the 2 day free trial of BGfarmer? I can't seem to locate or instruction to use it. Thanks!

10. FreeZe

FreeZe Active Member

This would be nice to know if there is any trial before paying 25€ for this.

11. nordrassil

nordrassil Member

Any eta on stable movement? tried both dpser and healers, with singular and custom crs, the movement is absolutely horrible with all of them.

12. ipkis88

ipkis88 New Member

My frost DK thinks that he is range dps.. Its really annoying.
      Still cant use it.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2016
    13. Hoof

Hoof Member

It seems to be like this with regular bgbuddy aswell

14. dmak1112

dmak1112 New Member

Banning SotA and IoC

Why are SotA and IoC automatically banned, and when will this be updated? Not banning AV for horde is brutal. We have something like a 90% loss rate and like 50%of random bgs are AV if its not banned. It really slows down honor gain.

15. Millz

It should be quick to return the flag if you're already in range of it - if you're out of range, the bot will wait until it knows it won't get throttled from the nav server before moving to the flag. I have some more navigation changes planned to work around nav server throttling in future.

It's on my to-do list. My current plan is to write a full separate set of logic for healers so that it's completely different to what a DPS toon would do. Fixing healer logic is fairly high on my priority list - so watch this space...

Yeah after refunding there's no way to reverse that. You can try contacting support@thebuddyforum.com and explain to them - but I've no control over it. It's in the store's ToS.

The 'Trial' button appears once you login to the buddy store website. So login to the site - navigate to the BGFarmer product page, and next to the buy button should be a Trial one (if the trial hasn't already been used...)

16. Millz

Post a log file.

You'll generally have more success setting it up like...

** CR:
      - Disable movement
      - Disable targeting

** BGFarmer:
      - Enable movement - on the 'Movement' tab - ensure you set the range to move to target value (or use the quick buttons at the bottom). If melee, you'd want to move somewhere between 2 and 5 yards from the target. A caster may want to be 25-35 yards from target, and a healer something like 30-40 yards.

Singular (or my CRs) are what I'd recommend. I believe Gladiator Suite works, but others have issues (TuanHA / Vitalic etc).

You haven't set the bot up correctly - see above. If you're still having issues, post a log file please.

They're blocked because of the navigation changes when Honorbuddy 3 came out. SotA and IoC have extremely complex navigation due to the gate system.

I've just about got them working for the next version, but still testing at the moment, seeing some random running into non-destroyed gate issues still that I need to iron out first.

17. dmak1112

dmak1112 New Member

Thanks for the quick response!

18. 3dman

3dman Member

is there a plan for custom movement ? like all bots will randomly choose hotspots etc ? i have a memory of it being like this before. Bot trains are to obvious to spot atm. Else really nice product !

19. DoubleD

DoubleD New Member

Why doesn't my priest use mind flay or mind spike? But just ignore this spells.

20. Millz

The destination will be randomized, but the path to get there isn't at the moment. That's handled by HB's nav server - and is on the buddy team's to-do list.

This is something to do with your CR, not BGFarmer.