• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • blacksmithing/mining leveling profile (request)

Discussion in 'Rebornbuddy Profiles' started by musicocd89, Jul 31, 2015.

1. musicocd89

musicocd89 New Member

hey i recently switched over to rebornbuddy, i have used honorbuddy for years but was unsure if this was possible, or if any were already out there.

Im looking for a profile to level blacksmithing, (or any DoH professions) and possibly the gathering profession it goes with.

2. y2krazy

y2krazy Community Developer

You will be able to level DoH classes 1-60 using Lisbeth 2.0; while you can do them with Order Bot, it's going to require a decent time investment to write all those profiles, but Lisbeth 2.0 will be faaaaaar easier than using Order Bot as it will handle gathering, vendor purchases, etc.

For gathering:

[OrderBot][Gathering] Mega Profile Thread - Leveling, Questing, Farming
      [MINING] Ultimate Profiles Thread - Leveling, Farming, Grinding
      [BOTANY] Ultimate Botany Profiles - Leveling, Farming, Grinding
      [FISHING] Ultimate Fishing Profiles - Leveling, Farming, Grinding

EDIT: Personally, I would level MIN, BTN, FSH while you're waiting to use Lisbeth 2.0 as you'll need gathering to farm some items that are not available from vendors.

3. malize

malize New Member

should be a fully working profile for leveling mining in the profiles section. as well as profiles for achievements. as for the crafting side.. most of that will be done semi afk with quick synth

4. musicocd89

musicocd89 New Member

thanks guys, yeah i got a the mining profile u listed earlier, it just doesnt seem particularly usefull when leveling BSM so far its filled my bags with like 20 stacks of alumen i was hoping to find a combined one that would mine what it needed then do the bsm but it looks like quick synth it is!

5. y2krazy

y2krazy Community Developer

I don't believe Lisbeth 2.0 will level MIN/BTN/FSH for you at all, so these profiles will likely be the go-to still. As long as you have the appropriate level for MIN/BTN/FSH (well, once FSH is implemented in Lisbeth 2.0), it will gather materials you need that aren't available from a vendor. So, again, my suggestion is to use those profiles to level up MIN/BTN/FSH then once you can use Lisbeth 2.0, you'll have high enough MIN/BTN/FSH to have Lisbeth handle the gathering for you based on your order list(s).