• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Blizzard Has Sued Us

Discussion in 'Legal' started by Hawker, Jul 19, 2011.

1. evilseed

evilseed Member

For Bossland...

There is you, and there is everybody else. And then there is your child [Honorbuddy]. The child is not just another of everybody else. The child is you. Yet not you, someone other than you. The child is both, for the child is born of the Essence that transcends you and other.

Maybe the real you is not a subject, not an object, but a verb? Honorbuddy?

In other words, maybe the real you is to be found not in who you are but in those things you need to do.

Want to find your essential self?

Stop thinking about who you are and who you are supposed to be and start thinking of what you are supposed to be doing. Do something that will bring some light into the world. There you are, your very essence.

Not in the light, not in the something, but in the “Do”.

Best Wishes...

Last edited: Jul 19, 2011
    2. Mazzyr

Mazzyr Member

Epic fail from Blizz, they just proven they couldn't break the bot in game, and now tries the last way out. But no doubt they will also loose on this try.

3. randomnewb

randomnewb Member

good luck

4. CodenameG

CodenameG New Member

look, here the thing. if blizzard had a way of stopping honorbuddy, (or glider for that matter) without legal action, They would have. think about it, it costs a whole lot less to pay a coder to nail a how honorbuddy works and combat it then it does to pay a lawyer to sue someone IN ANOTHER COUNTRY. it just proves they "Gots no leet coder skillz" and that security they spent, Thousands of Thousands to make, (Warden) is just a chunky piece of code that dost work.

5. Gandalf

Gandalf Member

:( i wish you good luck

In fact HB is death now. They will force to shut down service :(
      Blizz has all things on AGB's, so its the same like wowglider :(

I hope this will not turn true, as i paied 80 euros a month ago....

I hope you can win but dont see a chance :(

6. Malakai

Malakai New Member

I?m rootng for Bossland and the rest of the team, HB has given me a lot, and without botting, WoW is more than dead for me.

I?m gonna enjoy HB while it lasts.

7. zomgmage

zomgmage Member

Yeah pretty much, without HB/GB I will no longer play wow. Really hate to see it come to this but you know we all expected it at some point. TBH I'm shocked it took them so long.

Either way it goes, it was a good run and I had tons of fun! Going to lay off grinding levels and farm a ton of gold before its all over.

8. thenrique87

thenrique87 Member

LOL... That is awsome. I must congratulate you guys then! In case they hire you to rebuild their warden, please make sure you guys think of us and leave a loopwhole or something! Again, Well done devs and I hope this is not the end of HB, cuz really, Someone one day has got to stand up to them and teach them a lesson so they can run away like a female puppy that just heard NO for the first time!

Bossland, Tony, All devs, I hope you guys teach them and that this bot doesnt go thro what glider did. PUT DONATE BUTTONS AROUND.

9. Dara12

Dara12 Banned

I have a way to break this bot

I am not here to flame or Troll as such

But blizzard would not buy it from me that was to install a program that utilised root kit technology and to hide itself and self update if it was managed to get around from protecting wow the down time of this bot would be weeks at a time as it would be hard to find it in a computer system to get around it this is where it would be perfect but not a good thing for blizzard as of the history to what root kits are used for

Now if any of you know what a root kit is it is a program and just a program but the way they work is they hide and they hide well plus there told to do what there told to do in most cases root kits are program to steal credit card info but in the case of what there parent program was going to do was to close down programs blizzard did not want running while wow.exe was running namely this bot rather interesting program it is...Even to someone trained to add them to a Anti-Virus database they find it hard as well for many different reasons all depends really to complex to explain

Not sure if the makers of the bot know this but if blizzard wins I am sure they will recover there money too from law costs it states that is the ToU and the ToS so you may want to be careful trying to fight a multi billion dollar business like them

I have said this many times over in the forums here I do not bot but find the subject interesting

Also I am sure they would be after the users of this bot as well that may be there next cause of action in a law suit after getting it closed down if they win

I see bots in the game all the time and there easy to spot as there un natural on what they do and how they act because in most cases they can not protect them self from a real player

Blizzard are doing this as they have spent too much time trying to break it in game that can cause problems to as they can recover cost there as well if they wanted too I say they have had jack shit of this program now it is time to close it and they will hit pretty hard I say not sure what happen to glider but my under standing is they got closed as well and blizzard is now owed by the makers of glider

Anyways I hope things turn out for you all

I think blizzard could use a program as such with root kit technolgy if it is to help the current program in a way to improve it in any manner what so ever but they would have to tell you that a program is going to be installed and what the use of it will be as well...This is where they can get away with it

As for the reason why they would not use a program as such it is because of the history of them which is to steal credit card information or to destoy computer data

But you have to admit that a method like this would truely work as the down time in order to get around it would be incredible as it may last a full game content patch or even up to 6 weeks or more this is where it would be perfect

Last edited: Jul 20, 2011
    10. Bioern

Bioern Member

Honorbuddy > Blizzard!

11. gosikbig

gosikbig Member

The server in China and you can even trade in heroin.
      This server will not be seen from China, but it will be seen all over the world, and the company in offshore
      Or in Russia :)

12. xcure

xcure Member

Fucking Blizzard. I know you guys dont condone this but, the only thing that comes to mind as I read the OP message is straight out retaliation. Its just a thought. I dont know what im saying Im just ranting but. Fuck them. I feel like I need to do something....

13. toml96

toml96 Member

They can take our lives, but they'll never take out freedom!

14. Mess1337

Mess1337 Active Member

Installing software on someones computer is illegal without their premission. I think Samsung did something likewise, and they got their ass sued hard :D

15. thenrique87

thenrique87 Member

Dara my darling,

No player in that game has more losses than us Botters! lol... we re use to it and <IF condition="Blizzard.wins"> and <CustomBehavior="BanAll" WaitTime="0">, then we start all over again and win it all over and over many times. Everytime one bot goes down, another better one comes up. HB is the epic of glider 10x more and there will always be a bot around ready to do the job!

I dont know how it would play in germany, but I hope you guys from HB can find a way to win. Blizzard deserves the ass kick. lol

16. evilseed

evilseed Member

Do it :eek: ...

17. Zoinx

Zoinx Active Member

So... is this a bad time to ask if Eye of the Storm Rated Battleground can be meshed?

18. zameek

zameek Member

we ar go to fight til end we brave few we ar strong we will fight agianst this blizzard til the end

19. madman

madman New Member

On what grounds are they sueing you? If i may ask, sorry if it has already been answered but i couldnt find any specific info on this

20. eddie4

eddie4 New Member

It will be interesting to see how Germany rules in the matter.