• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Blizzard Has Sued Us

Discussion in 'Legal' started by Hawker, Jul 19, 2011.

1. Veld

Veld New Member

I'm doing the same thing ;D

2. phenyll

phenyll Member

My Opinion:

We are paying for a game every fucking single month and we are breaking the rules of this game but by doing so, such a strong and wide-spreaded community was built, that it will live on - somehow.

and from the legal point of view, and wouldn't know any german law that sues people for providing the knowledge of how to trick the game rather than finally doing so ;)

I am standing behind you, even if only for the fact that I wouldnt be able to run a hero instance w/o the help of atleast 2 or 3 bots/plugins that mak my life easier :)

good luck and give some extra cash to the lawyer to let him think a bit more about the "options"

3. Baratheon

Baratheon New Member

If i were Bossland i would put HB to free and spent my whole money to make commercial of the HB and force that fukin 11m players " current botters not included =P " to bot atleast half of em and show blizzard who are they dealing with..

İt would be funny tho everyone is botting and some couple morons are playing normal its like playing single player against AI lol

4. weischbier

weischbier Guest

sad to hear...

BUT tell us when there is something the news air over that fight^^

greetz

Weischbier

PS: Wird bestimmt ne RTL2 sache...

5. mattman

mattman New Member

Isn't Germany outside the reach of the digital millennium copyright act?

6. sparks

sparks Active Member

I hope you don't have to put up with the BS the glider did. Maybe in Germany they can't manipulate the courts like they can in the US. even if they loose they can drag you down with their bottomless wallet.

And in the US now if a co wants to spend the money they can get ANY law changed just by bribing the politicians.

7. pontius001

pontius001 New Member

I believe it was Sony's root kit that would install to protect the information on the cd's and dvd's they were selling years ago. If you were around when they hit Glider hard with the ban wave, a lot of people were getting their accounts back because the Warden program they relied on could not tell the difference between that and the Glider program. So, I believe that Warden has had their hand in attempting to detect root kit programs.

8. ilyals

ilyals Member

Blizzard will win, that's hard to avoid, really, with such company with a billion dollar revenue each month
      and with a shit load of lawer working on a contract, who are being paid for finding a breach and for filling such lawsuits.
      There are two common situations such companies will sue you - they really know how to win or they just want you to spend your money and slow you down.

I really want to support Bossland, but there is not much you can do against Blizzard, they really INVENT THE FUCKING LAW!

Last edited: Jul 19, 2011
    9. Mario27

Mario27 Banned

got an extra acount :p and a main evryone is mad when they get owned by blizzard with a ban:)

10. mattman

mattman New Member

God be with you.

11. Nefarious

Nefarious New Member

Seriously, the people banging on about how powerful blizzard is and that they can control laws and whatnot really need a lesson in the real world. Blizz turns a profit of around $500 million a year, with revenue around $5 Billion. If you took blizzards economic contributions out of the US economy it'd be akin to you earning a million dollars and then me asking for a single dollar back.

BHP Billiton profited almost $13 BILLION in 2010, from a revenue stream of almost $50 BILLION.

The lawmakers of the world couldn't give a shit about blizzard and their wanting to stop people exploiting their game.

GL boss and the HB team, we're behind you.

12. zameek

zameek Member

Nope. It's just a US law. Germany might have something similar, however

13. shadows

shadows New Member

oh yea? they hacked Sony pictures not Sony

thanks for trolling with us today.

14. Ilja Rogoff

Ilja Rogoff Well-Known Member

Best wishes from Germany for the HB Team. I hope that money can't buy justice.

15. subrand0m

subrand0m New Member

I swear this calls for a Top Gear quote, Jermery Clarkson "It is like Blizzard going, I have got 2 feet I am going to shoot myself in this one today." ( Original quote had I believe Austen-marten not blizzard) But honestly who went, " HEY GUYS LETS SUE THE BOT. " I wish I was in that room so I could have slapped him, and been like, do not touch the bot, just find the botters ban then and make more profit for us. I am taking a rough guess. But I would say at least close to 1-200,000 people bot. that is 1.5million to 3million in just monthly payments. With this in mind I dont understand blizzard at all. The bots are what keep that company going to strong.

16. Zippy

Zippy New Member

So. In other words Blizzard can't detect/beat you guys in game so they take the legal path lol.... Good "ol" Blizz..
      Yur software in no way alters the game (that I am aware of). Tell the knob ends yur an Add on lol :)

Best of fighting luck to you guys. As the others have said.. No Honorbuddy, no WoW for this little Black Duck too.....

17. subrand0m

subrand0m New Member

If HB goes away blizz will lose 45 bucks a month from me as I wont pay for the toons I am botting on.

18. w00tsauce

w00tsauce New Member

Yea you liked that did you? If you didnt take so long to reply, you would have seen I moved this. Also I know its NO longer available, but there are still orders pending and needing to know if those are going to go through or not.... so WOW back at

19. mattman

mattman New Member

look at the bright side u will be on tv :)

20. zomgmage

zomgmage Member

That one time blizzard launched a banwave on glider while merc was at a sit down with blizzards legal team. I'm still botting but I have a bad feeling about the coming weeks.