• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Blizzard have started to swing the hammer

Discussion in 'Watchover Tyrant - ESP for Overwatch' started by Hakureireimu, Jun 1, 2016.

1. Hakureireimu

Hakureireimu New Member

2. rkallos

rkallos New Member

d3d11 wallhacking ??? lol

3. MoreCox

MoreCox Member

As with all things which are against ToS, yes there is the possibility to be banned.

So far there are no bans linked to the Tyrant, but number 1 rule of botting/cheating is: don't do it if you don't want to get banned on the account you are doing it.

A provider telling you that you won't recieve a ban, is lying to you. Period.
      Im not saying that you will get a Ban if you use this, but there will always be the risk of being banned, it's as simple as that.

4. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

i have seen the same screenshot on another thread as well,nothing special tbh and there is no connection with OW Tyrant

5. samaritan

samaritan New Member

d3d11, the user has probably injected a model logger .dll file to try and develope internal hacks for the game like chams wallhack.
      the hook was most likely detected and for this the user got banned, the 3 bans is possibly due to the HWID detection of blizzard.
      It has no connection with TWO (Tyrant Watchover) due to the fact that TWO is an External not Internal hack.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2016
    6. Hakureireimu

Hakureireimu New Member

My question is:If no one report me,Is there any possibility that Bliz can auto detect my Hack?
      I am good at charade.
      I use the ESP Hack in the Rainbow Six Siege For 6 month,and no one knows I am cheating(Even My teammates)