• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Blizzard says they have "proof" of me botting, can someone comment?

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by cowboyx, Feb 10, 2013.

1. cowboyx

cowboyx New Member

I was banned for 72 hours. I sent a ticket

My ticket:

Hello, i was banned right now and it seems to say something about thirdparty software. Now I dont really know what that means. but after googling and asking friends, it seem you think im using some kind of automation program of some sort. Well i wish to tell you that i am not. i dont have a job right now, i am an old man playing this to past time and this game really makes me happy.I feel i was wrongly banned. I dont even know how to use other programs than wow. I had to have a tech guy install wow on my pc and make it idiot proof so i can just push wow icon and i can play. so please please please i beg you let me play again. I really love this game and i wish only to play and have fun. this is my life for me at the moment. I did not do anything wrong I am begging you, i feel so depressed right now. I just want to have fun and play again.please please please, i am awaiting your decision sirs and madams. I am just a simple man with simple hobbies.

Their answer:

Greetings,My name is Game Masterxxxxxxx, and I did the Review on your appeal in regards with your account suspension.And going over the logs again I can see that you were constantly using a 3rd party program to automate your character xxxx- actions and movement.Using such programs is a serious offence against the Terms of Use, such is your case this Permanent Suspension had been modified to a 72 hour Final Warning temporary suspension.I hope I don't have to explain the gravity of this matter, take it as it is..Final Warning there won't be any more givenIf you wish to see the evidences presented in the matter please contact our Legal Department here:Blizzard Entertainment EuropeLegal Department145, rue Yves Le Coz78000 VersaillesFranceWe now view this case fully closed, so please do not send in more tickets in regards of this as the reply will not differ or your ticket maybe abandoned without any response at all.Thank you for reading.Regards, Game Master xxxxxxCustomer ServicesBlizzard Entertainmenthttp://eu.battle.net/support

Are they just bullshitting me ?

Ive been farming 12 hours +/- a day and using gatherbuddy + ah buddy. Then i sell the gold etc.

I have 15+ accs on this pc. Should i keep ticketing or leave it be?

Im pretty sure their bullshitting me, dunno if anyone here can comment?

proof.jpg

Last edited: Feb 10, 2013
    2. applemania

applemania Member

leave it be 72 hr Ban in my eyes is better then perma ban , dont argue or they can perma ban u jus accept u was been followed and reported a few times
      what profile was u useing please

3. lunsingh

lunsingh New Member

if they can jsut show you that you have 15+ accounts form same IP, there goes your "old man playing for pleasure" ......

my suggestion, be happy they have reduced from perma to 72 hour. and cut back on the botting for a bit, although once they have you marked it would make sense for them to monitor .... that is your choice.

4. sexy

sexy Banned

I haven't heard for any perma bans after appeal. I appeal all my bans, also the last two which was a week ago, but no luck.

5. eubot

eubot New Member

i loled after reading your ticket . too obvious..

6. Ripperpt

Ripperpt New Member

Lies :D, only one post??? and the first post is a ban ?? and join date is 10-02-2013 ??? And blizz never say that crap to you
      HF

7. eubot

eubot New Member

bad engrish is bad -> busted
      sounds like a chinese farmer :D

8. cowboyx

cowboyx New Member

Well thing is, it was never a perma ban to begin with. It was a 72 hours ban.

Then I appealed, and he mention that i was " banned permanently" (which i was never been in the first place).

- - - Updated - - -

It is not lies, so what if it's my first post? I did not need to post before until i get banned. So i am asking wtf is this crap they are saying to me.

Would it satisfy you if i posted a screenshot? I am appauled because they claim to have proof but i doubt it.
      - - - Updated - - -

Im not a chinese farmer, i was pretending to be bad in english so they might think im a dumb tard that doesnt even know how to speak english then how the hell can i use a bot.

9. eubot

eubot New Member

gm sounds like a chinese farmer
      show screen with the ticket :D

10. cowboyx

cowboyx New Member

ticket pic is at top of page.

11. Staffix

Staffix Banned

if you get banned, don't bother..
      its easier just to take the 12-24-72 hour bans or w/e they say.. than to argue and get a perma ban instead..

if you do get a perma, act like a retard in the ticket u make.. and say ME NO BAWT!

12. mckemo

mckemo New Member

Simply write a letter to the said Legal department, saying you want to have the "proof" they got - they will reply saying its because of Data sensivity not possibe, then you write that after the French Law they need to and then you get never a ban again because they would show how they work and they never ever show it because then bot makers can easily kill their detections.

13. projektt

projektt Active Member

Yea, you are are definitely trying too hard in that ticket. You made it very obvious.

14. cowboyx

cowboyx New Member

Is this true?

- - - Updated - - -

Ok crap, what should i write next time then?

15. Teveel

Teveel Active Member

You should write that you believe anything written on the internet...

16. Kungen

Kungen Member

DUDE SERIOUSLY you may aswel have opened a ticket saying

HERROW PRWEEESE ... ME LIKEY PLAY WOW PREEESE! AHH HERRROW

17. Shogar

Shogar New Member

I just had the same thing, I checked my computer and it seems they are running scans to see if you are using any other programs simultaneously.

18. cowboyx

cowboyx New Member

Okey , so i have now had 2 of my 11 bots banned for a 72 hour ban. Another account of mine on a different ip and pc got permanbanned. I keep writing tickets but balbalbalba blizz gives me a copy paste answer. Seem kinda impossible to overturn it. Im gonna contact the legal department.Or atleast send a letter.

In short, Am i fucked? or should i keep writing tickets?

19. stulianos

stulianos New Member

I cant stop laughing..!:):)

20. stulianos

stulianos New Member

Your fucked actually:) accept the consequences - you bot, you risk your acc, be ready for everything :)! keep pressing them you'll just make them monitor you more and investigate your hairy eyebrows:) leave it as it is, you have 11 left!