• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Bloodshard purchases!

Discussion in 'Requests & Discussion' started by kbooii, Sep 3, 2015.

1. kbooii

kbooii Member

Just wondering if there was any plugins or antything similar to that, which buys mystery items at kadala!

Like right now I'm at work and i know that my monk is fully capped in bloodshards and so much will not be picked up! Hurts, right in the feels!

would appriciate any help or confirmation of the existance of this plugin!

2. Enemystrike

Enemystrike New Member

Armory plugin version 1.3.3. Works now, in S4.

3. DBUser32478

DBUser32478 Member

I havent tried or ever used armory yet but if you search the forums for Kadala you would find kadala Spree

this works too, but know you have to have it buy 2 items... well, I'm not sure if was ever fixed and doesn't need it anymore, but since there was an issue I always have mine gamble Hats and gloves or rings and 1 hand weap etc....

4. asylion

asylion New Member

5. Saiyan of Darkness

Saiyan of Darkness New Member

It works, to an extent.. Example:

You start with 0 blood shards, you start a greater rift, you go up to the amount specified before bot buys from kadala, after bot buys from kadala, it tries to go back into the entrance portal, instead of the town portal you created, bot gets stuck and leaves game to unstuck. Leaving those bloodshards behind in the rift. Sometimes after buying from Kadala, it wants to run to the gate in act 1, and hug the corner.

6. asylion

asylion New Member

Did you select the option to force a townrun when certain ammount of Blood Shards is reached? Just leave it off and let it do shopping when Adventurer returns to town, then it works fine.