• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • BM is pretty bad with HsB

Discussion in 'Hearthbuddy Forum' started by Thickchesthair, Jun 9, 2014.

1. Thickchesthair

Thickchesthair New Member

When it has lethal, it says "Well played", then plays a card that it doesn't need to, then says "Well played" and makes a trade it doesn't have to, then says "Well played" and attacks with 1 creature, then says "Well played", then attacks with 1 other creature....etc

Is there any way to turn off emotes if nothing else? It is making me look like a dick.

2. b0rn

b0rn Member

emote are played locally only, just for you to hear when you're doing big DMG
      the opponent doesnt see it.

it's not the fact that its spam well played that make you look like a dick, but the fact that this has been stated over and over and over across the forum.

sorry if i sound rude, but i'm tired of copy/pasting hankerspace post

Quote Originally Posted by IIDX View Post
      so does that mean that the other player doesn't see you spamming "well played" at the end of the game when it attacks with each minion?

Yep, the emote is now played only client-side (i like hearing when bot is ready for a lethal, this way i can checkit easily).

Last edited: Jun 9, 2014
    3. hankerspace

hankerspace DEVELOPER Buddy Core Dev

I saw you copy/paste this sentence in 3 or 4 differents threads. You are my hero. Moreover, you seems the only one able to use "search" function... Thanks you a lot.

However, i'll remove this emote (even if it is only client-side) otherwise we'll have tons of others threads like this.

4. Thickchesthair

I did try the search, but it retrieves results flooded with all the buddy forums and I didn't see anything on the first few of pages. Is there a way to search only the hearthhead forums?

And yes, it was a rude reply.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2014
    5. steone

steone Member

Advanced search -> Search single content type -> search in forum -> you select which forum you want to search into

6. Thickchesthair

Thanks. I thought I was searching single content at the start, but it turns out that search multiple is the default and I just couldn't tell :)