• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Bombing in the capital city of Norway, Oslo and killing of young political kids

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by kayes, Jul 22, 2011.

1. kayes

kayes Active Member

This will change, an act like this have never happend in Norway before, so the law will change just because of this sick person.

2. kakaboeie

kakaboeie New Member

wtf does America have to do with this? This topic is not the place for your patriot blahblah.

Poor kids, and parents. Just imagine, you send your kid off to some political event and next thing you know, you get a phone call saying they're dead.

3. kayes

kayes Active Member

I am very interested to have some more information regarding your gaming with this guy.

4. slicke1993

slicke1993 New Member

Pretty weird huh? And yes that is his confirmed toon. I believe blizzard deleted his character, or its been inactive for to long.

Kayes there is a forum post about it on the eu wow forums. Apparently from what I read he was just like any another "normal" person. I guess something just happened in his head causing him to do this.

~ I think the media and news are going to blame what he did on games, they have already stated that he played world of warcraft.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2011
    5. Mess1337

Mess1337 Active Member

92 Kids confirmed dead on the isle.

6. webhond

webhond TEMPORARILY MUTED

the time it took you to write that message, at least another 25 died of starving etc etc... yet you dont hear a thing about it or do you seem to care.

bombing.. execution.. who cares... now its close, now we care... hypocrites...

7. varvas

varvas New Member

Something bad happend in my country, stuff has to change. I dont care about the ppl who die every second just cus they dont have food.
      Seriously...

8. Mess1337

Mess1337 Active Member

They died under different conditions, and is no news.

9. Gentoo

Gentoo Active Member

Lol... You sure seem to pound the "What about the starving children in africa" drum alot. Can't help but notice you still have funds for, WoW, bots, food,rent,etc,etc. What did you do today to save the poor children!

hypocrite

willito11 likes this.
    10. kayes

kayes Active Member

Seen alot of people with comments like this today. I guess you have sold everything you have to help people who starving? It pisses me of to see narowminded people like you comment on happenings like this.

11. kayes

kayes Active Member

People who compare this with Africa etc should know that Norway have always been a country that work for minorities. And i would like to inform you all that the reason we actually help people, letting them into our country, giving them another chance and shelter, people like Anders Behring Breivik who think Norway should only be for Norwegians do extreme acts like this.

So, educate yourself or stfu before you type retarded stuff.

12. zwajton

zwajton New Member

Rest in Peace to the young kids that got killed that day, really this makes me think how people really can change. One day they can be how perfect and the next day they can turn into such a person doing this such things. But in my head it doesn't sound like he did the bombing. But well know pretty soon i suppose.

It took some while for the Swedish police to find the guy that was running around here in Malm? and shooting people that had a different background or had another skin color. It's great that they caught the man.

From my side of thinking, i dont really think that talibans or yeah the people from Afghanistan is doing this becuase the troops is located there. You have to look at the point where the military is sending money, food you name it down to them to help them build up a country again that was ruled by a dictator. But this wasnt what the topic was 'bout.

Rest in Peace, My tears and thoughts will go out to you Norway.

13. randomnewb

randomnewb Member

tears and thoughts inside of me with friends from sweden

14. eemuman

eemuman New Member

This dude play(ed)s wow too