Buy EpicCarFactory
  • Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Exilebuddy
  • Visit Buddystore

Bossland chain of command

Discussion in 'Exilebuddy Forum' started by Hei, Apr 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hei

Hei New Member

I have no idea who is doing the sales for you (Zendesk? Shopify? Something like that), but the people in your support are extremely disrespectful; I was expecting more of your company, especially considering your current situation.
    Purchase confirmations are unforgivably long (I was trying to buy a key from you for 5 days, being denied and refunded for "payment being marked as fraudulent" at least twice), and any discussion as to why these confirmations need to happen with the brat in your support is a waste of time.
    Is there a way to file a complaint to a superior? Contact someone who is actually not a lowly support monkey? Every single "help"-related link on any of your sites redirect me to the same rude individual in chat.

2. demonviper

demonviper Active Member

I have always had extremely fast key purchases etc. But instead of the general page I would try the support page considering this is a support issue

3. pushedx

pushedx Moderator Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Sorry to hear of your issues, but only the Support you are talking about can help you with your issues. Forums are separate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.