• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Bosslands keeps flagging accounts as Fraudulent

Discussion in 'Rebornbuddy Support' started by peerpressure21, Oct 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. peerpressure21

peerpressure21 New Member

Hi guys,
      I realise this isn't Bosslands support but there seems to be zero support for this issue and I'm pulling my hair out.

I have been using RebornBuddy for a while now and have encouraging people to try it out since its been wonderful / good community etc. Except everyone who I've recommended to buy a key and give it ago has been shut down immediately by Bosslands saying their accounts are fake. They are using their real life names, addresses and emails and getting told that they're "fake addresses". Tried both paypal and direct credit card, no VPN's/proxies etc. They have tried contacting Bosslands directly but there is no fix, no support, no way to buy a key.

It seems once your credit card is flagged you're banned for life. This has happened to 2 separate people now. The only connection they all have is that we're from NZ/Aus.

I don't know what to do. There's a whole community of people who want to literally give the Buddy community money and they put off by not being able to get past the first gatekeeper. When one of us emailed support, he got told by Joro that "your using a fake address and completely new email address". His address was his home. You can literally google maps it. His email address wasn't new at all.

Does anyone know what could be going wrong that our addresses are getting flagged as fake? Any support or help is appreciated, we really don't know what to do or what it is that's getting some of us banned.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
    2. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.