• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [FREE] [Bot] Enyo - The ultimate raiding botbase!

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Store Botbases' started by nomnomnom, Jan 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Taran32

Taran32 New Member

Is there an indicator to know when this update is live? I wanted to avoid firing up any Enyo-dependant CRs in the meantime if possible.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2015
    2. hams

hams Member

3. Taran32

Taran32 New Member

4. Taran32

Taran32 New Member

Is there any other way of knowing this is live other than the change history? I was going to try and get some stuff done tonight but I want to avoid using a riskier version if it hasn't updated. I know the CRs take a day or so to get approved sometimes but I was hoping maybe the changelog info hadn't been updated yet and everything was good to go.

5. nelie223

nelie223 New Member

Turn off click to move and chat notifications and bot on!

6. Taran32

Taran32 New Member

I was under the impression that it was more than just the lack of Click to Move and Chat Notifications (I always have those off by default) that required an update. I wanted to verify this first before I fired it up.

7. dadunston

dadunston New Member

any eta on new updates approved on store?

8. unrated

unrated Member

i don't get it. the developer from enyo is doing something against the detection from HB and the staff is so slow to approve it....

9. Taran32

Taran32 New Member

Well everything has to be checked and double checked, I'm sure. I'd rather be safer with patience than banned by impatience, but I do hope it get approved and implemented soon.

10. pontius001

pontius001 New Member

Since the post keeps getting buried, I am just going to ask again. Can we have a zip or SVN of this bot? I am one of the unlucky ones that purchased Honorbuddy way before the store was thought of and now unable to add the key to my account because I don't have the original purchase email, access to the email account of purchase (old job), and it was too long between the purchase to the creation of the Honorbuddy store for me to ask my credit card concerning the purchase information to satisfy Bossland Gmbh. So, I am stuck unable to utilize anything at the Honorbuddy store.

11. Daviid

Daviid New Member

i'm pretty sure no one will supply a zip or svn access to any store based product as the store was also introduced to stop such access to code and to stop unauthorized ppl using the store products with the hacked version of the bot. one suggestion have you sent all your details (name, possible original email address u used to register and the key you are using) to the support staff they may be able cross-reference the information and help you. you don't need access to your original email account just need to supply the correct details to the support staff.

12. rascal9

rascal9 Member

So I haven't read through the whole thread but are we leaning towards enyo being the cause of recent bans. Because I used it along with simcraft botbase almost exclusively for raids and got 6 minthed.

13. dadunston

dadunston New Member

any eta on new enyo being approved on store?

14. Taran32

Taran32 New Member

No, that's not the conclusion actually. Most of the common denominators in the ban reports have been 1 or more of the following, with a large majority of the banned users also having used other riskier bots in the past (verified by their post histories).

1. Use of *****ed Honorbuddy software that didn't provide the same Tripwire protection as legitimate copies during the event.
      2. Use of AFK Garrison botbases/plugins/profiles
      3. Use of BG/Ashran/Gathering AFK botbases/farming/profiles
      4. Potential use of Input to Chat and/or excessive, patterned Click to Move enabled in botbases (such as Enyo perhaps)

This is just a list of the most common denominators across the 60 or so reports from the US over the last few days. Keep in mind that's 60 out of thousands. That's why the HB staff keeps saying this wasn't a wave. It was a ripple, and it's important to also note that bans are NOT always the result of botting practices caught 1, 2, or even 3 days prior. A very large number of bans are the result of accounts being flagged weeks or even months prior due to botting practices that could have been quite different than the casual use of a CR in the days preceding. Blizzard has been known to tag accounts in this fashion, such as with the PQR banwave (which was more of a Tsunami actually, with reports of 300-500k accounts perma-banned).

In most of this week's cases however, the banned users who've stated that they "only used a CR w/ Enyo" were found to have posted in the riskier AFK botbase/profile threads weeks or months prior. In short, it's believed that a lot of people most likely got flagged for stupidity long before their "CR or Enyo got them banned." That being said, I do hope the updated Enyo gets approved soon, but it's safer to wait until that time to use it if you ask me. I'd want them to have whatever time they need to make sure it's ready.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2015
    15. nomnomnom

nomnomnom Well-Known Member

Just to clarify - There is nothing wrong or more unsafe about the current Enyo release and it sure isn't the pinnacle of the recent bans. If it would be Enyo, we would've gotten a shytload more reports as Enyo has a INCREDIBLE amount of users (Also - Most users who say only used Enyo and got banned, are spotted in AFK-Botting topics a few weeks/months back so it's bullshit ;-)). I'm just being careful for all your accounts. If there is a suspect on what MIGHT cause the bans, I will remove it from my products. In this case, a suspect is/was LUA. Enyo does not and did not use intensive LUA which left a large footprint. Nevertheless I am removing the LUA it used. Just to be sure, safe and serve the loyal users and protect their account to my utmost best.

You should also keep in mind that Enyo is useable with plugins and all routines. It might as well be a plugin which you used, the actual routine (Which is more likely then enyo being the issue).

No, sorry

No.

I had to resubmit, they declined it cause a minor mistake from my side.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2015
    16. Taran32

Taran32 New Member

Just so I can double clarify, are you saying that we can basically use Enyo as normal at the moment while we wait for this update to be approved? I'd stopped all CR usage altogether once the first reports started coming in, and waited once I saw you were updating the botbase. I've always disabled Chat Output and Click to Move either way. Those LUA changes you were making made me think I needed to wait for added security, though.

17. snotrag

snotrag New Member

How do I uninstall enyo...it loads from the buddy store

18. nomnomnom

nomnomnom Well-Known Member

And the new Enyo is approved!

19. Ahmad Obaid Ahmad

Ahmad Obaid Ahmad New Member

WOOOOOOOOOT GG Guys

20. Daviid

Daviid New Member

Nom great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could we have an explanation for the 2 new options within Enyo

Enable Forced Combat Mode & Enforce Enyo's Navigation Blocker please

But again great job thanks for the update

Last edited: Mar 30, 2015
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.