• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Bot frozen after going into portal

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Forum' started by Mr T, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Mr T

Mr T New Member

Appears the bot froze while going into the stairs/portal or at the end .. not sure;

Had to close and re-open d3 as the process was frozen.

Attached Files:

2. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

Game client crashing as well?

3. Pantop

Pantop New Member

Same here, yeah game client doesn't respond, you have to shut it down and re open both game and the bot. To be honest it was happening all the time before the last update, it just happened again 2 times after the update.

4. spectrusv

spectrusv New Member

Same here, I just purchased the license, got excited to use your service but it's really annoying to have it crash after around 1 hour. Pretty dissapointed to see the frozen game when I came back from work today.

5. Mr T

Mr T New Member

D3 freezes, demonbuddy log window freezes @ ‘oh look a portal to enter’ but is still responsive. (Ie: I was able to stop the bot)

ultimately had to close both and re-open

6. ownoob

ownoob New Member

I have the same issue too

7. monakian

monakian Member

8. Gymtansmush

Gymtansmush New Member

Mine seems to freeze after 1-2 rifts. seems to be getting worse worse now. I just gave up trying to use it until a patch is made, hopefully soon. using windows 10.

9. rngsus

rngsus Member

Same.. but my DB is still responsive.. after stopping and closing DB, D3 freeze ended and show error code 1016

10. gkpknowing

gkpknowing Member

Hello folks,
      what classes are you using ? Or do you recognise some specific crash pattern, something that always happens ?

11. rngsus

rngsus Member

I can't confirm for sure but act 3 that round map going to cydaea.

12. spectrusv

spectrusv New Member

yellow portals to act IV i think, it's always when changing zone through portal that the freeze happens

13. Mr T

Mr T New Member

Frozen again - update logs attached. Demonbuddy client was responsive and closed after I terminating d3

Attached Files:

14. dj1125

dj1125 New Member

Same, d3 client crashing at the portal.
      Demonhunter class.

15. Eyvin

Eyvin New Member

So, the solution to this, if you're paying attention to your bot, and you notice it get stuck on a portal...you can stop the bot, and close DB...and Diablo should start responding...at least this way, you wont lose a rift if you're paying attention. Dunno if this helps your trouble shooting @Tony

Mr T likes this.
    16. rngsus

rngsus Member

Jailer map .. 2nd time today

17. Schumacher

Schumacher Member

Try deleting the settings folder... it helps for a while, atleast for me

18. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

its under investigation

19. rngsus

rngsus Member

Babysitting my bot and arrived at the jailer map.. if I don't do anything it freezes, if I force left click it, it shows :-

[Trinity 2.6.448] [Rift] Oh look! There is a portal over there, let's see what's on the other side.
      [Trinity 2.6.448] Exception in NephalemRiftTag: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      at Trinity.DbProvider.PlayerMover.NavigateTo(Vector3 destination, String destinationName) in C:\Users\user\Desktop\Demonbuddy 1.1.550\Plugins\Trinity\DbProvider\PlayerMover.cs:line 121
      at Trinity.DbProvider.PlayerMover.MoveTo(Vector3 destination) in C:\Users\user\Desktop\Demonbuddy 1.1.550\Plugins\Trinity\DbProvider\PlayerMover.cs:line 59
      at Trinity.Components.Coroutines.MoveTo.<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<Execute>b__1() in C:\Users\user\Desktop\Demonbuddy 1.1.550\Plugins\Trinity\Components\Coroutines\MoveTo.cs:line 63
      at Buddy.Coroutines.Coroutine.2M`T<oX6%\[EWy:`K) \.Yzr\*?%.MoveNext()
      --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
      at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
      at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
      at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter`1.GetResult()
      at Trinity.Components.Coroutines.MoveTo.<Execute>d__1.MoveNext() in C:\Users\user\Desktop\Demonbuddy 1.1.550\Plugins\Trinity\Components\Coroutines\MoveTo.cs:line 63
      at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
      at Trinity.Components.Adventurer.Coroutines.UsePortalCoroutine.<Interact>d__27.MoveNext() in C:\Users\user\Desktop\Demonbuddy 1.1.550\Plugins\Trinity\Components\Adventurer\Coroutines\UsePortalCoroutine.cs:line 185
      at Trinity.Components.Adventurer.Coroutines.UsePortalCoroutine.<Interacting>d__24.MoveNext() in C:\Users\user\Desktop\Demonbuddy 1.1.550\Plugins\Trinity\Components\Adventurer\Coroutines\UsePortalCoroutine.cs:line 166
      at Trinity.Components.Adventurer.Coroutines.UsePortalCoroutine.<GetCoroutine>d__20.MoveNext() in C:\Users\user\Desktop\Demonbuddy 1.1.550\Plugins\Trinity\Components\Adventurer\Coroutines\UsePortalCoroutine.cs:line 97
      at Trinity.Components.Adventurer.Coroutines.UsePortalCoroutine.<UsePortal>d__3.MoveNext() in C:\Users\user\Desktop\Demonbuddy 1.1.550\Plugins\Trinity\Components\Adventurer\Coroutines\UsePortalCoroutine.cs:line 28
      at Trinity.Components.Adventurer.Coroutines.RiftCoroutines.RiftCoroutine.<EnteringExitPortal>d__66.MoveNext() in C:\Users\user\Desktop\Demonbuddy 1.1.550\Plugins\Trinity\Components\Adventurer\Coroutines\RiftCoroutines\RiftCoroutine.cs:line 963
      at Trinity.Components.Adventurer.Coroutines.RiftCoroutines.RiftCoroutine.<GetCoroutine>d__39.MoveNext() in C:\Users\user\Desktop\Demonbuddy 1.1.550\Plugins\Trinity\Components\Adventurer\Coroutines\RiftCoroutines\RiftCoroutine.cs:line 215
      at Trinity.ProfileTags.RiftProfileBehavior.<MainTask>d__22.MoveNext() in C:\Users\user\Desktop\Demonbuddy 1.1.550\Plugins\Trinity\ProfileTags\RiftTag.cs:line 74
      at Trinity.Components.QuestTools.BaseProfileBehavior.<Run>d__30.MoveNext() in C:\Users\user\Desktop\Demonbuddy 1.1.550\Plugins\Trinity\Components\QuestTools\BaseProfileBehavior.cs:line 102
      [Trinity 2.6.448] Resetting ActorCache

Last edited: Jan 23, 2019
    20. grindinghc

grindinghc New Member

Same issue. If I close DB, then D3 becomes responsive again.