• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Bot] GarrisonBase

Discussion in 'Botbases' started by herbfunk, Mar 7, 2015.

1. herbfunk

herbfunk Community Developer

Pushed a new update..

Will now disable master plan if found and enable after finished.
      Fixed endless movement loop in mines.
      Added barn work order Start Up.
      Added barn movement for alliance level 2 (if level 3 is the same let me know..)
      Added settings for mission rewards follower token sets and character token minimum item level.
      Added milling behavior and settings for each herb (enabled and reserve count) found in professions, inscription tab.

anything likes this.
    2. wiggam

wiggam New Member

Can you get it to automatically log over to different characters and start the garrison bot for each one?

3. anything

anything Member

successfully disabled master plan, but my wow crashed immediately afterwards.

mine was good, tho it did still go back and forward once that i saw
      unfortunately still got stuck on the t3 barn door
      wasnt able to start up barn orders. perhaps because there are 6 different types that one can have. was there a setting i was supposed to set?

i got stuck in my t3 herb garden on one of my characters now too. suggest walking near to the center before starting?

use HBRelog - https://www.thebuddyforum.com/honor...ed/44295-app-hbrelog-opensource-relogger.html

> "Support for HBRelog task skipping."
      this means that when GarrisonBase has done its stuff itll skip HBRelog's current task.

so you:
      - Create a new profile
      - Setup profile for your 1st character to be done
      - Open tasks tab
      - add task Wait, set it to be 30mins or something large, itll be skipped anyway
      - add task Logon, set it to be your 2nd char to be done
      - add task Wait, 30mins
      - add task Logon, 3rd character
      - .... repeat ....

click save, and hit start

4. zahnen

zahnen New Member

Man you are amazing! The whole master plan thing was a wonderful quality of life change for me and I know others. I don't have much money but if you have a donation link I'd love to buy you a beer.

5. tumms

tumms New Member

[Removed -- I fixed my problems.]

Feature request: Enchanting has one more daily cooldown, to make Luminous Shards. It would be cool of GarrisonBase could take care of that as well. Also, is there support for daily quests at this time?

Last edited: Apr 9, 2015
    6. tumms

tumms New Member

Hey man thanks for the mini guide. I know you're not the dev for HBRelog or anything, but do you have any clue why sometimes when it switches characters, it doesn't seem to actually press the start button in Honorbuddy?

7. pincette

pincette New Member

1st of all - thank you for amazing botbase.
      I have an RuRU client and there everything is working except for 2 things: 1. looting ready work orders. The only error i have seen in the detailed log is "GarrisonBase: Workorder Pickup object null!" 2. It seems "HBRelog Skip to Next Task" feature isn't working too. I have enabled HBRelogHelper plugin and this feature. When the bot finishes all tasks, it just stops HB and nothing more happens. HBRelog remains in the same task (Wait) and says "Honorbuddy stopped".
      Can these issues be fixed or work-arounded in some way? Thanks!

Last edited: Apr 9, 2015
    8. blablub

blablub New Member

for some other profile less botbases, it helped when you add a "empty profile", its not an empty file but you should be able to find one when you search in this forum.

but iam just guessing usally if it this problem there should be a massage switching to empty profile (one of the last massages in the honorbuddy log / output

9. herbfunk

Actually I may have a fix for the work order objects, but want to test it some more to confirm. As for the HBRelog, not sure but ill check it out soon.

The Luminous shard is a daily cool down?..

As for daily quests.. there are many different ones within the garrison but none are supported yet, however I think I might start adding the apexis dailies for solo. The bot should be able to do them easily, but it will take time to get all the different mob ids and setup movement for each individual quest.

I'm slowly expanded the bot to involve the outside world.. currently I've been adding behaviors to unlock followers found throughout Draenor, only 5 or 6 so far, which will be optional in the next update.

Anyways, I'll be updating in the next day or so, after I can do some more testing.

10. Myminime

Myminime New Member

Good job man!!!! I have one issue in looting work orders, hope to fix it :)

11. Bassplayer

Bassplayer New Member

So after letting the updates sit for a week, I got the update and boy it's working now. I guess masterplan was my problem.

Ran into a situation where I was short of bag space while salvaging, and noticed the toon running back and forth to the fixed vender up the hill near the cart, instead of the moving vendor at the salvage yard. Prior to the bot, I would usually find the salvage vendor, open him, then use action bars to open salvage so I could vendor grays while I was salvaging.

12. Ferhal

Ferhal New Member

Hi.
      Can you add an option for us who have alchemy lab and War Mill to choose which Potion our follower gives us and the follower upgrade item we pick from war mill.

13. herbfunk

Okay, v1.2.2.0 has been pushed..

Noteworthy changes
      • Work order pickup no longer uses name to find and ID objects.
      • Vendor behavior will now choose the nearest valid npc to vendor at. (from preset list of ids)
      • Primal Spirit behavior is now capable of buying when using spirits found in reagent bank.
      • Added Mission Priority Settings (Abrogator Stone, Elemental Rune, Savage Blood, and Primal Spirit)

Also this update includes optional behavior to gather a few followers if not already done so. You can enable them by using the settings found on the Misc Tab -> Followers Tab. And a fair warning: These behaviors have been tested on multiple characters, all with success, but there may be unknown issues!

This update should (hopefully) fix this issue for non-English clients. Try it and let me know what happens.

Well the latest update will move to nearest known vendor salvage NPC included,

Actually I was just gathering the data for these.. the war mill should be easy to add, the alchemy though may not since it is only available from the assigned follower, which may require a trick or two to get working. My next update will include at least the war mill quest though.

14. Bassplayer

Bassplayer New Member

Pretty awesome so far. A couple of other people suggested things I was going to ask.

A couple of other things from mats I'd suggest. mailing cloth (fur) and leather to appropriate toons. Those items drop from salvage, so it'd be pretty cool to be able to see those things get to the right toon.

Also, some sort of counter. If a toon is having to go back and forth to a vendor to dump bags too many time, maybe go to the mailbox and send off what is supposed to be sent, so it's not wasting time going back and forth. Or just have the bag counter go to the mailbox first to send out, and then vendor items. That might stop the churn when bag space is limited.

Finally, how about using the miner's coffee and abandoned mining pick for the garrison mine. coffee can stack up to 5x.

An addon. the Dwarven Bunker keeps doing work orders 1 by 1, instead of do all.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2015
    15. Bassplayer

Bassplayer New Member

Yeah, there's a lot of double-backing on ore collection... :-(

16. pincette

pincette New Member

Work orders are working 100% correctly now in RuRU, thank you! But still there are "Primal Spirit exchange" and HBRelog issues:
      As for Primal Spirit Exchange feature - the bot now even doesn't go to the trader.
      As for HBRelog - the bot just stops after completing garrison tasks. HBRelog still says "Honorbuddy stopped". Last part of the HB log:
      Also, there is a rare bug with the missions when the bot is going to infinite loop. The part of the log is below:
      View attachment garrison.txt

17. Macatho

Macatho New Member

Everything seems to work fine except garrison missions. The bot dsnt move to the mission table and starts missions. Ill show log rq.

GarrisonBase: Starting Mission Nevermore Rewards Garrison Priority 6 Success 75
      GarrisonBase: LuaCommand: OpenMission 192
      GarrisonBase: LuaCommand: AssignFollowers
      LuaEvent: ZONE_CHANGED
      GarrisonBase: LuaCommand: ClickButton GarrisonMissionFrame.MissionTab.MissionPage.StartMissionButton
      Stopping the bot!
      Bot stopping! Reason: User pressed the stop button
      GarrisonBase: BotEvent OnStop

Not really sure why its not moving and starting the mission, it clearly says it wants to do it but somewhere it fails.

EDIT: Started the bot next to the mission table, then it used it and did the mission. So maybe there's a hickup in that the code dsnt tell the bot to move to the mission table before clicking on it.

EDIT2: Excellent work sofar btw.

18. Volleybalk

Volleybalk New Member

If you don't like it you can always do it yourself. It has to see it and detect it for it to go get it. If it doesn't detect it then it wont grab it till it does. You can always go pay $25 for one and see if it works.

19. Bassplayer

Bassplayer New Member

Not only is there a lot of double backing in ore collection, the toon comes out of the mine, and since I had stacked 5 miners coffee and the abandoned mining pick, those buffs were lost when the toon came out of the mine and went back in.

20. Bassplayer

Bassplayer New Member

On the horde side, I was using SimpleGarrison, and there were some complaints there about how the bot moved in the mine, and the developer fixed them. But I surely didn't see a comment like this. I would think (having been a SW designer in the past) that getting reports about how some software behaves is good feedback. I sure appreciate the work Herb is doing, as it's allowing me to play more WOW without spending a couple hours a day on doing garrisons for 20 toons.

The tracking throughout GarrisonBase could use some rework. The mine is really bad. There's a lot of doublebacking, and leaving the mine and going back in (as I pointed out earlier, if using miners coffee or abandoned mining pick, those buffs are lost on leaving the mine). The herb garden could also be fine tuned a bit. A lvl 3 garden almost almost always gets stuck going in. Then, about halfway through, there's a lamp post or something that it regularly gets stuck on, and eventually goes around. Be better if it just moved around those in a better path.

Also, the bot gets stuck going into the Horde Warmill. It goes back and forth, and the last couple of runs, I've had to just stop the bot and move it in so it could continue.