Demonbuddy for Season 16 released, updates.buddyauth.com !
  • Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Demonbuddy

Bot having issues - needs to have aggro distance slider back

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Forum' started by demented, Jan 22, 2019.

1. demented

demented New Member

Im having issues running the bot with multi shot demon hunter build this season. (reporting it here because not many people use multi shot anymore) The demon hunter just stands there 80~100m away from the elite or cluster of mobs and spams multi shot non stop even tho it's out of range of the enemies. There used to be a slider where you could adjust how far/close the char would be before it would attack or aggro the enemies we really need that back. If possible looking for a fix or hopefully the slider could be added back so we could select how far the bot would be before aggroing mobs/using skills again.

Because this is happening it times out every rift (because of inactivity) and fails every GR. With bounties not working either atm I can't really use the bot for anything so hoping for a solution

The past few days the bot has been improving and hope it continues to do so. Thanks for the work, and hope to see many of the features restored/bugs fixed.

Fuzzy16 and Thiago Nieri like this.
  2. rngsus

rngsus Member

Maybe editing the routine you are using ?

3. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

thx for the report

4. Fuzzy16

Fuzzy16 Member

This is my biggest complaint so far and biggest issue i've noticed since i've came back a few days ago. My archon wiz will do exactly what you said, go into archon and spam at an elite pack that's just out of range. Usually it just sits there and if i'm not watching it will fail the rift. If i'm watching i can teleport it forward and it goes on about its business. If we could have the slider bar back or if someone could be awesome enough to tell me how to edit the combat routine I would much appreciate it.

Also not to thread jack but I don't know if it's just me but the item list does not work whatsoever. It randomly keeps some items and salvages others.