• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Bot not finishing off yellow elites in high lv G-rift

Discussion in 'Trinity' started by esxcoe, Oct 18, 2015.

1. esxcoe

esxcoe New Member

When I do lv 50+ G-rifts a lot of the time the bot will fight a Yellow Elite until about 30% or so and then decide to leave without finishing it off. I'm guessing this is some kind of time out function.
      I also have a problem when I hit a conduit pylon the bot will run through the map without waiting until the mobs have died. Can anyone help me change these settings?

I'm Using Trinity and Adventurer profile

2. Akuma

Akuma Member

download latest adventurer for the conduit issue, sounds like the "safe zerg" option added some time ago (it was removed on later updates)
      For the yellow mobs you should see if you have enabled the option to ignore them, if mob fights close to them they could get them to low health but if you have the ignore option checked they will mostly run away when they kill the trash

3. xinglei

xinglei New Member

Same problem here. Bot ignores the last blue in the group or fight a yellow and just leave when its life is low. I do not have the option to ignore them enabled.

4. ekolan

ekolan Member

Did you move the slider for "always kill elites bellow % Health" to say 40? Mine's on 15 atm, and that seems to work for me. I know changing the range of trash mobs, enable/disable extended range after combat and the cluster radius also has an effect, but i can't help you with that only say: Look at the guides, they are made by people who know what they're doing

Last edited: Oct 19, 2015