• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Bot runs away from elite

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Forum' started by V3rn, Sep 21, 2014.

1. V3rn

V3rn New Member

Hello,

My bot will attack the pack of elites and then kill 2 of them and run away from the 3rd one, and start attacking trash mobs.

Also, my bot will attack trash mobs in the middle of the fight with the elites, sometimes running away from multiple elites.

Is there a way to set elite priority? meaning it will kill the elite before moving on to the next creature.

Thanks

2. Fukinkou

Fukinkou New Member

In trinity, Combat --> Misc, set kill elites below 100%. It's probably set to 0 for you.

3. V3rn

V3rn New Member

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

I have adjusted the setting to 100%, however the bot continues to run away from elites.

Is there any other settings I am missing?

Thank you,

4. manobra

manobra New Member

Damn... same here... i´m trying to read .cs files (barbarian files) and combatbase.cs in order to find out why it happens.

Sometimes i have to pause demonbuddy and manually go to the elite and then unpause. Even doing this, he tries to get back to mobs.

If someone could help at least to point what file we should edit ...

TY!!

Edit: Actually I think there´s an error in trinity when identifing elite/rare/unique... I´ve set min trash mob pack size to 30 (max) and radius to 0 (min) forcing it to target only elites... after this, even with an elite 1m from him, he do not attack the elite. The variable that controls it on barbarian combat routine is CurrentTarget.IsBossOrEliteRareUnique but appear to not working properly...

Edit2: I removed Trinity folder plugin and selected Belphegor (or something like this) and the bot keep running to the other side when see some enemy for the 1st time. It´s like a reflex. So i can say that there´s nothing to do with Trinity.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2015