• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Bot Status

Discussion in 'Buddy Wing Forum' started by beastytech, Dec 22, 2016.

1. beastytech

beastytech New Member

So i'm new this this flavor of Buddy bots. Having used many others on other games this one seems incredibly bad in comparison :(

I don't want so sound like a whinger, I know there has been a patch and potentially we are waiting for fixes? Considering these bots are not a per month cost i'm a bit hesitant to continue with this based on it's current performance.

Things i'm experiencing:

- Healing routines are broken (many posts indicate this is the case but I can't determine if it will be fixed or not)
      - All of a sudden it will just stop imitating combat when i select a target (need to fully restart bot)
      - Tried default routine, pure and bender and all seem to do the same thing

I'm just curious if people use this successfully.. is there hope?

Cheers

2. jamilnielsen

jamilnielsen Member

i personally don't have issues with healing due to always running with a companion with healing role.
      stop imitating combat? that sentence seems strange to me, but i assume you'r talking about the bot stops doing its job, this is caused by change in world space, i personally pause it whenever i travel between world spaces.

regardless, i assure you that due to star wars online's absolutely horrible coding, there's no bots on the market that rivals this one, its a wonder the people here even care to keep this bot working, that in itself is a miracle.

3. alltrueist

alltrueist Active Member

The should heal companions just fine. The issue comes when you want to heal other players. The variables Bioware uses to determine health get all fucked up by level sync and the bot can't read them.

4. beastytech

beastytech New Member

That's a shame about the heal others issue :( This is what I was really hoping to use the bot for.

Thanks for the info on space swapping and pausing it, I believe this is what has been happening to me.

I will continue to tamper with it and pray one day the healing issue gets resolved.... somehow.