• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Bot stuck on chest opening & death.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Infinite Monkeys, Apr 7, 2015.

1. Infinite Monkeys

Infinite Monkeys Community Developer

Recently, EB has started getting completely stuck when it tries to open a chest or I die (although when I died it might've just been stuck from a chest already). It runs right up to the chest then just stands completely still with the chest highlighted and nothing new ever appearing in the log. Trying to stop the bot greys out the button and tells me it's attempting to stop, but then the button goes back to being orange and saying 'Stop' as if the bot is still running, and trying to close EB just gives me a message to stop the script first.

I haven't changed anything since the last time it was working fine, and I tried downloading a new copy of EB and reinstalling all of the plugins I know for sure work, but it kept happening. I'm using MapRunner, AdvancedItemFilter with the chaos recipe extension, my cyclone ExampleRoutine modifications (which have previously worked without major faults for over 8 hours) and a few other plugins from the forums. Does anyone have an idea of what could cause this? Thanks in advance!

2. WhereIsMyMind

WhereIsMyMind Member

Which chests?

Screen capture? Logs? (Although you state that there is nothing being logged)

Is using the stuckdetection plugin a workaround?

wimm

3. ExVault

ExVault Moderator Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Happened to me a couple of times. It looks like bot tries to read process memory... and never finishes. It completely hangs, you can only kill it via task manager.

4. WhereIsMyMind

WhereIsMyMind Member

1.4 rewrite will fix all these problems! And introduce new problems for our amusement.

wimm

5. darlack

darlack Member

Yes have the same
      i removed all chest and solve die problem )) 10%-20% save exp a day))

6. Urgent2009

Urgent2009 Member

Well, the transition between the prior EB and current version was awesome. If our beloved pushedx can do it one more time... Let's just say I'm looking forward to it :)

7. lyvewyre

lyvewyre Member

I'm sometimes experiencing the same problem the OP mentioned, only noticed it on large chests so far. I've been able to stop the bot though, or at the least leap slam around the issue (press leap slam and most times it jumps to another position and then can target what it wants).

8. toNyx

toNyx Well-Known Member

Yes, it's because some custom playermovers (even default ones) use low values for the movement, and since it sends MouseCursor to this position the game may not be able to path to it properly. the only way to fix it would be to use spells at any time when out of town, never use base movement. but it's also really risky

9. darkbluefirefly

darkbluefirefly Community Developer

Hey All,
      1 - Are you running Low fps?
      2 - Stuck Plugin?
      3 - Chicken plugin will help!