• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Bot unusable to much lag

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Forum' started by khazx, Jun 17, 2018.

1. khazx

khazx New Member

Is there any fix for this? Bot is way to laggy in game second i stop it game is perfectly fine, I have high end computer specs. Is there a fix or any plan on fixing? Or did i just waste money buying a new key. Demonbuddy used to be great several seasons ago

2. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

we are working on fixes

3. Pantop

Pantop New Member

I guess he's talking about low fps, right? I have that problem, and i mean when i start the bot, game runs @ 5-10 fps, but when i stop/pause it, it runs smoothly.
      Is that a well known issue that you're working on, or there is a setting i can change to fix it?

4. Galaxy

Galaxy Member

Strange enough, when I got home and started DB on my desktop, I upped the TPS in Trinity and my in-game FPS actually went up. Was expecting the opposite results, but hey! Can't complain about that.

5. Phelon

Phelon Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

TPS Ties to the Framelock. The faster the Ticks the faster it processes the data from the framelock.

6. Thecamel

Thecamel Community Developer

Only if you PC could not handle the processing of the data from your selection.

If you have a decent PC and not running in a VM you can push that right up.

7. Thecamel

Thecamel Community Developer

DB has to do a lot more to read and write the the game memory and certain aspects of the bot are not playing well with the newer methods.

DB dev team has some work ahead of them, but way we can help it report our issues with decent logs and decent reporting of the issues.

I take my hat of that they actually are going ahead with DB after the new changes. they fact that they have been able to inject into DB after the changes shows the skills the DB team have. they will work it out.. just bear with them

8. Galaxy

Galaxy Member

Both my desktop PC and laptop have great hardware, so I know that's not an issue for me.

I was just wondering if there is a positive correlation between Trinity's TPS and D3's FPS.

9. Taylor168

Taylor168 Member

Personally i don't understand why FPS is such an issue considering your not even playing the game.
      why does everyone act like its unplayable? Because your already not playing it.....
      Unless of course fps impacts the bot performance, which i haven't noticed at all.

10. Galaxy

Galaxy Member

That's what my speculation is. It bothers me (purely from a visual standpoint) since I've got it running on another monitor. As long as the bot's performance is truly unaffected, I shouldn't be complaining.

Tony likes this.
    11. Pantop

Pantop New Member

As Galaxy said, it bothers me from a visual standpoint but i also feel like it does affect bot's performance when it runs at 5-7 fps, doesnt it? or we just feel it cause it looks laggy? o_O
      Is there a way to increase TPS above 30 to check if it can help with fps issues?
      Or any other way to tweak the bot to increase fps?