• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Bot will not start

Discussion in 'Rebornbuddy Support' started by Qmavmdrpv, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Qmavmdrpv

Qmavmdrpv Banned

I downloaded the bot. I downloaded the Buddy Wizard. I ran the wizard, I got the bot to load up, I logged-in, I downloaded a profile I wanted to use. Now, when I try to go into settings, the settings are blank (just a blank grey window), and I cannot load a combat routine.

When I click start, the bot just sits there, likely because half the information is not even given to it, because somehow I am unable to.

What am I doing wrong here? There's no FAQ or quick guide to get this started.

2. exaccuss

exaccuss Active Member

im pretty sure the settings is meant to be blank.. for now anyway. To load a combat routine, make sure you are in the the same class as the combat routine will do for you (ie must be in arcanist if you want to use the arcanist combat routine) before starting the bot and it should load without errors. Then around the top right hand corner there should be a drop down box, click it and there should be something like combat assist. Then click start and it should be ready to do the rotation.

3. mastahg

mastahg Administrator Staff Member

You'll need to select a botbase in the upper right hand corner to use. The settings window is blank for now as the only global setting was removed due to reworking the path finding. Combat routines are automatically loaded, unless you have more then one installed then you will be given a choice.

4. Qmavmdrpv

Qmavmdrpv Banned

Thanks for the response/tips. I have it working now, the only problem is that the bot will sometimes just stand there and not attack a mob until I initiate combat, and then it will finish the mob.

5. mastahg

mastahg Administrator Staff Member

This has been fixed in the latest version.