• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [BotBase] SitStupid

Discussion in 'Archives' started by randomstraw, Feb 7, 2014.

1. randomstraw

randomstraw Community Developer

[latest version provided using BETA.730]

Hello.

Inspired by an old (but handy!) HonorBuddy-CC i designed this BotBase (+ CR) to do nothing. (well, not really nothing, we still make use of the PulseFlags!)
      This little thingy is pretty good when it comes to Plugin-(and even CR!)-developement.

By default, this BotBase will not Interact with the game - to be precise, it does, but it does not Input anything.
      That means you can move your character and do stuff!
      But: It also will not do anything even if told to by a plugin / CR, for example it will not move even if you call the Navigator and try to make it move.
      To make the BotBase get 'interactive' with the game and execute commands, you have to set this little baby to true (which is located at the top of the of the BotBase if you edit it) - simply move the // from the upper line to the lower.
      Code:
              public bool RequiresGameInput
              {
                  get
                  {
                      //return true;
                      return false; 
                  }
              }
      Also, there is a CR provided with this BotBase, called SitStupidCR. This is because the 'standard' shipped Exile does not like my BotBase. Sadface. If you run the SitStupid BotBase with the Exile-CR, you will notice a lot of errors to be thrown. So... I advise to use the CR that does mostly nothing, SitStupidCR.

I thought I'd share this as some people are currently starting to code stuff, and developing a plugin live while the GrindBot farms mobs isn't optimal. It's up to you how (and if) you use this BotBase.

Please let me know if anything gets broken due to .BETA updates.
      I'll provide a working stable version eventually, if it doesn't work out of the box.

Please find a archive containing BotBase and CR attached.
      Credits to pushedx. Coffee to me.

2. brainAbuddy

brainAbuddy Active Member

nice buddy!

I'm not a real programmer my self, but I think when there are more of those examples of codes that there will be more plugins/botbase and CC's