• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Botbase - The Seeker

Discussion in 'Botbases' started by gonemental, Jan 28, 2015.

1. gonemental

gonemental Member

Botbase to find and loot/harvest any nearby items

While you are in the Garrison it will

Loot any Garrison Supplies
      Harvest Herbs
      Harvest Minerals
      Turn in Work Orders -- Don't leave unattended

While outside the Garrison it will

Kill any rares
      Harvest Timber
      Fight if you are in combat
      Run back if you Die
      Loot anything you Kill
      Search for Chests
      Search for and Kill any mob by ID that you put into Settings.

I have only tested it in the Alliance Garrison but it should work on the Horde side as well.

You will need to load a profile while outside of the garrison to have it move around. I included an example I have been using the last few days.

You can always pull the latest version from my SVN. https://subversion.assembla.com/svn/evo-hb/trunk/TheSeeker/

To do:
      Test the rare killing and hunt by ID. **Working better but still needs more work**
      Figure out a way to avoid obstacles in Garrison.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 1, 2015
      Joakim1331 likes this.
    2. gonemental

gonemental Member

Code:
      Update 1.0.2

Fixed the movement issue in Garrison
      No longer Loots everything if you have it turned off in Character Settings
      Will now look at your Skill level before harvesting timber

Update 1.0.3 (SVN only)
      Fixed Moving to Rares and pulling

Update 1.0.4
      Changed harvesting to focus on closer targets first, no more bouncing around.

Update 1.0.5 (SVN only)
      Won't check for chests while in garrison, this was picking up too many traps
      Will loot any killed mobs while in garrison, they usually have materials on them.
      Removed version number from the bot name

Update 1.0.6
      Partial support for Turning in workorders, can be enabled in settings

Update 1.0.7 (SVN only)
      Added more NPC's to the workorder list, fixed a LUA error for workorders
      Added Support for Blackspots in profiles.
      Made LUA calls use AcquireFrame(), fixed some timing issues.
      Now checks to see if you have resources before starting a workorder.

Update 1.0.8 (SVN only)
      Added a Maximum Search Radius to all ObjectManager queries.  New Setting which can be adjusted.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2015
    3. gonemental

gonemental Member

Creature ID's -- Happy Hunting

**Tested**Zandalari Warbringer 69769, 69841, 69842
      **Tested**Zandalari Warscout 69768

**Untested**32491 Time Lost Proto Drake

Last edited: Jan 30, 2015
    4. joejoe317

joejoe317 New Member

Testing now, will report back.

Edit 1:trying sample timber, working well. when it kills garbage mobs it loots them, not a big fan of that. in regular hb settings i have loot off and kill between hotspots, i turned on kill elite or rare option.. maybe thats why.
      do we need profiles when we are in the garrison? also, does it do work orders? i would check but i just looted everything in my garrison.o

Edit 2: It is trying to harvest level 2 lumber when I am only a level 1. I will check profile to see if there is anything in there about that, but if not, that is an issue.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2015
    5. gonemental

gonemental Member

No Profiles needed are needed while in garrison.

I'll look into the looting and lumber issue.

It does not do work orders.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2015
    6. joejoe317

joejoe317 New Member

When in my garrison it just constantly says loading tiles. I also use garrisonboss and another proffesion buddy profile, both of these do not say loading tiles. I literally left it over night and came back to it saying loading tiles, pop over to garrison boss and it moves right away.

7. gonemental

gonemental Member

I believe there is a way to update that text but I have not been doing it. Is there anything left to do in the garrison? Herbs, Minerals, Supplies to gather? Unless you load a profile the bot won't move unless it is to pick up one of the items I listed.

I'll push out an update tonight to address the issues you listed so far.

8. joejoe317

joejoe317 New Member

I did at the time (had ore, herbs, supplies), I ended up using profession buddy to do it. I also had a blank profile loaded in there and tried a tree logging one just to see what would happen.

Tree logging works great though!

9. gonemental

gonemental Member

I think I have all those issue worked out. Should give the new upload a test run.

10. joejoe317

joejoe317 New Member

Testing now, Just so you know I already upgraded to lvl 2 timber, so I won't be able to test that. Will test inside garrison now.

Edit 1: The bot is now moving in the garrison and picking up resources! When the bot got to the mining area and fishing area it wanted to load a profile (probably because outside of garrison) even though the lumber mill needed to be collected. When I manually moved in back in the garrison it ran to the lumber mill.

The only other problem I encountered was I have like 5 traps now. I got disconnected a few times and everytime it ran back and got a new trap. There should be a check to see if the item is already in the bags before collecting it again.

Also, something minor because the bot always got around it, but there is a huge log at the lumber mill at location X="1871.273" Y="312.1756" Z="84.98386"
      .........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Overall it is a great start, I hope you plan on adding the option to turn in work orders as well, that would be awesome! Your tree profile works better than most of the ones I have tried, so good job on that!

Is the profile a regular grind profile, or gatherbuddy profile? I would like to use zaprecorder and run to all the elites maybe and see if I can make a profile like that.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2015
    11. asrah

asrah New Member

Only mines a few nodes, moves to the herb garden, collects a few herbs, and then collects garrison cache. I have a level 2 mine if that makes a difference. Only level 1 herb garden though. Any ideas why its only doing a very low percentage of the gathering in each node before moving elsewhere?

Last edited: Jan 31, 2015
    12. joejoe317

joejoe317 New Member

checking mine right now... Mine just mined one ore and then moved back to the garrison and is now herbing.... one of the guys popped out while herbing, i have movement off on my cc and have auto face target off... the mob killed me but it did farm the rest.... after this it ran back to the mine... it just skipped a node, in fact it is running by all the nodes in the mine and just mined the second to last one and third to last one and so forth... left the last one at the bottom.. went to the very beginning of mine and now is running to the last node.. It actually did get all the ore (it was just weird and I had to let it run).. now it just sits at the bottom of the mine saying no profile to run...

I am going to run and check to see if it missed anything.. it did...

it missed the big cache, and my lumber cache.. When I manually ran it back it tried to get them, thats great, but it would never have got them if it were stuck at the bottom of the mine like it was, sayling no profile, waiting..

the first thing the bot did was pick up an iron trap from the barn, but it never picked up the cache from their either.

Maybe if you could prioritize it to pick up everything in the garrison before herbing and mining?

After it herbs and mines it gets stuck in the mine, but when i manually move it back it wants to get the main cache and the timber cache but misses out on the barn still.. if i restart it just picks up another iron trap again,.

13. gonemental

gonemental Member

Yea, right now it tends to ping pong between nodes. I'm looking into getting that sorted out. Worst case it may need a profile while inside garrison, but if I make it a default, I can just autoload it.

14. gonemental

gonemental Member

For now, I created an Alliance Garrison Profile. I am working on a better solution. I used ZapRecorder2 and it took about 5 mins. If anyone can create a Horde Garrison Profile, I'll attach it as well.

15. gonemental

gonemental Member

I have added partial support for turning in work orders. The functionality is there, I just need NPC id's to know who to interact with.

So Far: I have Alliance Alchemy, Tailoring, Lumbermill, Trader.

16. joejoe317

joejoe317 New Member

forget the coordinates

mine:
      <Vendor Name="Timothy Leens" Entry="77730" Type="Repair" X="1899.896" Y="101.2778" Z="83.52715" />

herb:

<Vendor Name="Olly Nimkip" Entry="85514" Type="Repair" X="1862.214" Y="140" Z="78.29137" />

<Vendor Name="Kurt Broadoak" Entry="77777" Type="Repair" X="1829.19" Y="195.9163" Z="72.75768" />

tannery:

<Vendor Name="Marianne Levine" Entry="78207" Type="Repair" X="1815.509" Y="227.7566" Z="72.94655" />

barn: "Barn is different because you have to choose if doing a work order for fur or for leather"

<Vendor Name="Homer Stonefield" Entry="84524" Type="Repair" X="1872.336" Y="188.3591" Z="78.05632" />

I don't have a horde toon so sorry, can't help you out there.

17. Matsbru

Matsbru New Member

is this project still active? in that case i can tell you, i cant get it to harvest anything else while out getting timber, it will do the mine when in garrison just not outside of it, and it tends to skip quite ALOT of trees, not sure if he's is getting another one for then to get back, but seems he just sets of to get that one tree far away for then to do the same again. im not so good at this but iv'e got a horde, and ill see if i can manage to make profiles for horde garrison, and nagrand or gorground for timber as there is so few trees is frostfire ridge, but dont wanna do that if the project is dead,

Cudos for the work, seems to be coming along good, and i can do some more testing on both horde side and ally side, for debugging

Edit: it should maybe have some sort of a dont kill list while on rares, cus it seems to like to go on the attack against alliance guards when they are elite, and then it will get stuck killing and dying against those. don't know if this is for horde guards to but ill test it out.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2015
    18. gonemental

gonemental Member

Thanks for the input, I'll look into it.

Making a profile to use inside the garrison will help with skipping stuff while inside. I would recommend ZapRecorder2 for creating a profile.

As for the guards, If you can get me some mob id's I'll make sure it ignores them going forward.

19. Joakim1331

Joakim1331 New Member

Tried this on a grinding spot, bot just left the place and started cutting trees allover Gorgrond lol :D

How can I make it only collect lumber like in a range of 50 from my hotspots?

Thanks in advance, really nice job!

Update:
      It gathered 49 lumber then got stuck (cuz it's WAAAY too far from grinding spot now xD)

Last edited: Feb 21, 2015
    20. gonemental

gonemental Member

Added a new Setting which can be adjusted. Update is available on the SVN.