• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Botting not alowed

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by Dennisdemennis, Mar 1, 2015.

1. eur0thug

eur0thug New Member

Just do it.. just one tip though.

If you plan on leveling alts or farming dont do it on the same account if you have guildies on you bnet tag. They'll instantly know you're botting.

2. frosticus

frosticus Community Developer

im not sure why anyone would want to be in a guild where they weren't wanted. It makes no sense to pursue a raid spot in a guild that will surely kick you if they find out your secret.

personally i don't make it a secret i bot. I don't announce it to the public either, but i do whatever i can to not bring heat on me or my kind. If someone figures it out, sure ill share my reasons why or better yet, why i dont play the game the way i do. it just seems like a dead end road to join a guild where your interests differ so greatly.

3. yiannakis

yiannakis New Member

Very easy to see who bots in a guild
      Example of patch days were 5-6 people dont show up as they cannot play legit.. its pretty funny, but when you're fantastic at your class and very high end player it wont matter.
      For me using a CR is only a convenience.. I still pull high dps ie 39-40k on fights like Butcher/Gruul regardless if I bot or play legit. But on Mythic progression when you spend 50-100 attempts on a fight my finger/hands are much much happier and dont cramp up!

Advise turn all the auto crap off.. ie heal/defensive/cd's control all this yourself and no one will be the wiser. We catch people out who bot all the time, if you play lock you life tap and get insta heals when waiting to pull lol

4. HBfanboy1980

HBfanboy1980 Active Member

Indirectly sure, but I've seen this conversation play out quite a few times. So I didn't quote you as if I had a right to respond directly to you specifically. I like throwing some stuff up and hoping somebody who is a decent person responds like you do to clarify. Also nice when people see the stuff you write on the forums and people get an idea of what you are about. I mean ultimately most people play the "oh its just the internet" or "oh its just a game" card and its hard to respond to such people. I like to think that we all spend more time than may be entirely healthy playing games and sitting on our computers (hopefully a bit less as we are botters as well haha) so we may as well act like it is as important as the time and attention we give it.

Hakuna Matata bro, I'd have a beer with you and shoot the shit anytime.

This is so awesome HAHAHA. Whats the cure as a healer.... turn off healing out of combat?

Last edited: Mar 2, 2015
    5. Reviir

Reviir Active Member Buddy Store Developer

This is the only truly correct way to handle this... if you have any ethics at all.

6. Mekare

Mekare New Member

But on!!!! Tweak those CRs from time to time, mix things up, and have a nice time.