• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Botting & Playing at the same time

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Forum' started by anoriolko, Feb 27, 2013.

1. anoriolko

anoriolko New Member

I am raising a mule and also to be my main toon for Diablo which I am avoiding botting with. I copied the D3 folder over and set it up to dual load both. I want to run DB with one instance and actually with the other.

Anyone have any idea if the legit-playing instance will take some sort of input from DB? Any possibility of it being banned for botting?

I will always make sure to load the first instance, then load DB, then load the 2nd instance. Therefore DB always flashes and ties to the botting instance.

Thanks

2. skmoonlight

skmoonlight New Member

they have confirmed that they do not ip ban

id they never interact, never same game, dont share items, dont donate gold.
      then he should be pretty damn safe.
      if u interact with anything, then there is a chance ur fckd

3. blista08

blista08 New Member

Anoriolko you need to read the sections lol.. This doesn't really fall under "guides". The guides section is where people post... well, guides. lol

4. Donkis

Donkis New Member

I got banned for doing this, on both accounts. Never trade / gave the none bot account anything. Only difference was that I used d3stater instead of 2 copies of the game.

5. puffinsmuggler

puffinsmuggler New Member

Reading some of the ban reports I want to say (don't quote me on this there hasn't been any official "truth" to this theory) but that blizzard uses hardware ID for bans thus they will see 2 clients running from the same computer. Guilty by association, however if you don't move anything to the mule I guess you could argue it up with them if you do get banned. Else I'd suggest running your bot on another computer or seeing if there is a way to ***** it or run if off a different hardware id?