• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Bowman - The Beast Master [LazyRaider]

Discussion in 'Hunter' started by falldown, Sep 9, 2012.

1. megabbyte

megabbyte Banned

Greater update.. i will try when is come out.. Falldown, when you do SV CC?

i tested this forum rotation, Survival Hunter MoP CC.. and did more dps than yours, my ilvl is 410.

2. falldown

falldown Member

I'll do SV if it turns out to be better in Mists (level 90) Also what were you testing the DPS on, a dummy?

3. falldown

falldown Member

1.3 is live and uploaded. I made some changes after I found some issues in LFR, but didn't go test them in a raid or dungeon after that, other talents beside the old ones haven't been tested in a raid enviroment either, only on dummies.

Any feedback is appriciated and if you encounter any bugs, please leave a detailed description of what's wrong and attach a log, thank you!

4. version

version New Member

it's fairly good, however not the best dps
      I was getting about 26k using 390 ilvl, when i do it alone on the same fights i can typically break 32k+
      however good cc, just needs a few revisions.

5. falldown

falldown Member

Thanks for the feedback, I noticed it wasn't queueing up spells and only casting them after global cooldown was over so I did some tweaking on my cast spell method and now it definetly casts faster so that should be a DPS boost.

Did you have any issues with the actual rotation?

6. falldown

falldown Member

Version 1.4 is live. I improved casting speed and slightly improved Steady/Cobra shot. If you guys have any ideas how to improve the rotation, please leave feedback.

7. PTankadin

PTankadin New Member

The Latest build off HB seems to have broke your CC

Compiler Error: c:\Users\\Desktop\HB2\Routines\TheBeastMaster\BeastForm1.cs(12,12) : error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Combat' does not exist in the namespace 'Styx' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\\Desktop\HB2\Routines\TheBeastMaster\BeastForm1.cs(15,12) : error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Combat' does not exist in the namespace 'Styx' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\\Desktop\HB2\Routines\TheBeastMaster\BeastMaster.cs(6,12) : error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Combat' does not exist in the namespace 'Styx' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

8. xwozone

xwozone Active Member

Going to run DS with my hunter for the first time, do i just do the moving and targeting my self and this does everything else? I havent used lazy raider in a while so just wanting to make sure.

9. falldown

falldown Member

SVN has a fixed version of the CC and LazyRaider incase you don't know how to fix it yourself :p

10. GraveWalker

GraveWalker New Member

DL latest SVn and getting same error as above.

11. Dart01902

Dart01902 Member

delete the old cc totally, mine worked fine by just updating it tho.

12. kotuyuz

kotuyuz Member

in lfr it just auto attack works fine on dummy and somtimes in heroics stop rotation and again auto attack what will be the problem?

13. Pasterke

Pasterke Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Using Styx.Combat don't exist anymore. Instead use

14. falldown

falldown Member

Post a log. Anyway I'm guessing the DS code still doesn't work right, I haven't tested it.

15. rochamarques

rochamarques New Member

did the change and still same error on loading CC

Compiler Error: c:\WoW\Honorbuddy 2.5.6213.432\Routines\TheBeastMaster\BeastForm1.cs(12,12) : error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Combat' does not exist in the namespace 'Styx' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      Compiler Error: c:\WoW\Honorbuddy 2.5.6213.432\Routines\TheBeastMaster\BeastMaster.cs(6,12) : error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Combat' does not exist in the namespace 'Styx' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

16. xwozone

xwozone Active Member

Tested the spec out on my PVP hunter 397, did LFR DS pulled 13-16k dps

17. falldown

falldown Member

That tells me nothing.

18. rochamarques

rochamarques New Member

Compiler Error: c:\WoW\Honorbuddy 2.5.6213.432\Routines\TheBeastMaster\BeastForm1.cs(12,12) : error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Combat' does not exist in the namespace 'Styx' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      Compiler Error: c:\WoW\Honorbuddy 2.5.6213.432\Routines\TheBeastMaster\BeastMaster.cs(6,12) : error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Combat' does not exist in the namespace 'Styx' (are you missing an assembly reference?)[/QUOTE]

I keep getting the same error.

log attached

View attachment 408 2012-09-16 14.53.txt

19. xwozone

xwozone Active Member

True, i guess that wasnt very helpful. Ill attach a log next time. Sorry. I like the tool tho, other wise i wouldnt have commented. Let me grab a log from the next DS raid i do so i can give some better info.

What tallents would you suggest? I just goggled beast mass tallents and used that, but that may have been why my dps was lower. besides the fact i was useing PVP gear.

20. falldown

falldown Member

Version 1.5 is up.

Also, I know a lot of people want a good survival CC as well, but I don't feel like wasting my time making one when it's really not all that much better. Most simulations show BM coming on top right now and especially at level 90. SV isn't far behind, the difference is very small and SV is probably better at AoE, so when clearing trash and stuff SV might do better DPS, but it shouldn't pull more on single target bosses. I certainly can't pull more DPS on a dummy with survival, though the difference between BM and SV is barely 1000 DPS. If due to any tweaks, nerfs or buffs SV does turn out to be better at level 90 then I will make a Survival CC as well, but until then I'm sticking with BM and I'd suggests that you do as well.