• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Bowman - The Beast Master [LazyRaider]

Discussion in 'Hunter' started by falldown, Sep 9, 2012.

1. megabbyte

megabbyte Banned

is prepared to lvl 90? spells for level 87?

2. falldown

falldown Member

check SVN for lvl 90 support,
      USE GLAIVE TOSS FOR NOW!!!!!!!!

3. megabbyte

megabbyte Banned

4. falldown

falldown Member

If you want me to make a survival rotation then I'm going to need a little more than "because these guys play survival". I want to see hard numbers that Survival is out DPSing Beast Mastery, especially in single target situations. I also want to know that survival is going to keep that trend with future gear.

5. falldown

falldown Member

Working on version 1.6

This will introduce support for all level 90 talents, but Glaive Toss is still recommended and the support for all lvl 90 talents will be subpar for now (Meaning there's room for improvement).
      Besides that I'm adding support for Distracting Shot, this is very useful if you're soloing and are using Glyph of Distracting Shot. I'm also introducing code for Life Expectancy (Credit to Handnavi). This will allow me to make better predictions when the target is going to die and how and when should we use talents like Serpent Sting, Dire Beast, Lynx Rush etc, as not to waste them.

Besides that I've just cleaned up the code a little, removed some unnecesary focus checks, etc.
      If all goes well this might be up later today.

6. RaiProdigy

RaiProdigy Member

What's the recommended build for a level 85 using this?

7. Seether2k

Seether2k New Member

i try to use this profile, but the bot only stand around and do nothing. Any idea why?

8. falldown

falldown Member

1.6.1 is in the SVN, I had some issue where it would spam the logs, causing some of them to become hundreds of megabytes, but I can't seem to replicate, which seems to happen rarely and randomly. I'm think its because of the new life expectancy code though it could be just something wrong with honorbuddy. If you come across any issues please post a detail description of the issue(s) you're having and attach a log.

9. blackarrow

blackarrow Member

It keeps spamming aspect =/

10. uprooted1

uprooted1 Member

wondering if im doing something wrong.. so far im only able to get sinular to work and not this one.

11. falldown

falldown Member

Check the talent settings and make sure you have the right talent selected.

12. falldown

falldown Member

Iron Hawk, Dire Beast and Lynx Rush

Make sure you have the latest version from the SVN, I'm constantly updating the CC and I don't always upload the latest version on the site. I do this mainly because some new features are experimental and might not work properly yet.

Make sure you as well have the latest version, and check your settings for the talents, if you have the wrong talent selected in the GUI it might spam Aspect of the (Iron) Hawk

Make sure you have the latest version, it should compile just fine. If you need further assistance I'm going to need more detailed description of how it's not working and you'll need to attach a log.

Combat Routine Update News:

I noticed the Combat Routine wasn't casting spells a head of time as it was supposed to. I looked into it and my Cast Spell method was using SpellManager.CanCast(), which as it turns out will return false until a spell is off cooldown. I reworked the Spell Cast Method and it now casts spells ahead of time, making casting much faster but also spammier. This means you'll see a lot of messages like "Another actions is in progress and Spell / Ability is not ready yet. It's an unfortunate side effect of casting faster.

Note: This WILL get annoying really fast so I suggest turning off Error Speech from your WoW sound settings.

Now for the Life Expectancy code, which calculates an estimated time for the targets death, might be causing the Combat Routine / Honorbuddy to fuck up and spam the logs. If people experience issues with it, please let me know so I can try to fix it or I'll just remove it and go back to the old way.

I'm going to run the bot in a dungeon or two now just to make sure it works right and then I'll release it here, in the SVN and as a ZIP file.

13. Seether2k

Seether2k New Member

i download the latest version from ur SVN. I load it an nothing happens. If i manual klick a mob the bot shot with auto shot and run away. when he stops after many meters he try to make some punches in the air....i dont know what he try to do but maybe he think he's Rocky. Mining and Herb don't work too.

14. falldown

falldown Member

I'm gonna go ahead and say that this is because you can't read.

15. chamzii

chamzii New Member

great cc !

Last edited: Sep 29, 2012
    16. falldown

falldown Member

New update in the SVN, updated the Life Expectancy code, hopefully it wont spam the logs anymore. Also some small improvements here and there.

17. zeldrak

zeldrak Well-Known Member

Hey FallDown --
      I noticed while using this CC that it fires a shot that ends combat quite frequently. I'm not sure if it's distracting shot, scatter shot, or concussive shot. I know I have all of the stun type shots disabled in the CC since I'm using it to level with in LazyRaider. Could you perhaps take a look at the code and make sure that the options are connected? I have all offensive options selected, no defensive options except deterrence and MD on pet, and all AoE options are on. But, for some reason, I will frequently fire a shot that seems to stun the target and combat stops. I have to force start combat again by shooting the target once more.

18. falldown

falldown Member

It's scatter shot, scatter shot breaks and damage so it stops combat in order not to break it. Though I learned that it does not break if the damage is done by your pet (Kill Command, Lynx Rush, etc). So I intend to make it so those attacks that don't break the stun will still be used.

19. falldown

falldown Member

New version in the SVN, it now makes the pet attack Scatter Shotted targets as well as use Kill Command. It won't use Dire Beast because the new beast wont attack the target and it wont use Lynx Rush because for some reason it says Out of Range when the target has been scatter shot.

20. zeldrak

zeldrak Well-Known Member

Ah, I see. Well, that makes sense. Thanks for updating and also letting me know what was going on.