• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] [BPR] Draenor Dailies

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Inrego, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Inrego

Inrego New Member Buddy Store Developer

I'll note it and probably fix it at some point. But I would suggest you just do the quest at the iron docks. Then the option will disappear.

2. TH3P3N3TR4T0R

TH3P3N3TR4T0R New Member

Just got the 3-day trial and It worked fine up to and including vesharr. When It got to Taralune, It initiates combat and just stops. Manually finished the fight and it proceeds to the next trainer, initiates combat, and stops.

View attachment 36400 2015-12-14 12.19.txt

3. nivitro

nivitro New Member

Any news on the Hatchlings? Is it already working and if it is, what are the requirements for the bot to start doing it?
      Shows red for me.

4. horlicks

horlicks New Member

I use this almost every day and in general it works great, however some days it gets caught in a loop between Vesharr and Ashlei and just flies back and forth between zone forever. I'll attach a log here though it doesn't really show anything. I've tried deleting meshes, and disabling Ashlei and Vesharr but no luck. Thoughts?

View attachment 89636 2016-03-01 11.36.txt

5. Eighty9

Eighty9 New Member

I have this problem too. Just got the Draenor Dailies pack, since the Menagerie and Tanaan ones have worked great. My character flew from Tanaan to Shadowmoon and got stuck in a loop of constantly flying over the border of Shadowmoon and Spires. I even flew to Ashlei, accepted the quest and even started the battle with her and it just wouldn't have any of that. I did it in steps, too. Flew to her, start bot, it flies away, fly back to her, accept quest, start bot, it flies away, fly back to her again and start the battle, bot does nothing.

6. GroundZero2k2

GroundZero2k2 Member

I have this problem, too.