• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Breakneck 60 by Mord (1-20 Currently)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Mordd, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Mordd

Mordd New Member

Welcome to Breakneck 60

This profile will quest to level 20 with ease. It will start in Elwyn and eventually move to Westfall. You will notice that sometimes it will not do a quest after it has been picked up. I have staggard the quests to be as safe as possible. This profile mixes grinding with questing.

I have included hundreds of blackspots and a hundred or so hotspots. There are alot of subprofiles to make sure it is as efficient as possible. I threw in some random hotspots to help get your explorer achieves. If you start this profile from level 1 you should walk away with 40 achieve points from the profile it self. (The westfall explorer will come at level 22)

To help yourself along the way you should pick up skinning at level 6. I do not recommend you pick up mining, Currently HB seems to ignore blackspots to get nodes. If you have access to some gold you should get yourself some netherweave bags and upgrade your gear every 10 levels or new zone. The greys you can get at the local vendors should do well enoph but if you have the gold then spoiling yourself at the AH wont hurt either.

I also recomend you use etrain and auto equip. Though mine never worked for me. I also included a list of non working spells that can be added later as support is added for these quests.

There will no doubt be bugs. I havent tested this on every class. In fact I have only test it on a Paladin. You will need a strong CC that has the best logic to deal with adds and runners. I recomend any healer CC but I am sure you can do this with any CC.

There are also HB bugs which can cause odd behavior. Examples of this are that it will stop questing and just grind. It will walk right into a blackspot. Or the nav will get stuck when in certain areas. So caution is recommended untill these issues are fixed.

If you have a problem with this profile please give me the following info.

Class:
      Level:
      The problem: As much detail as possible. I will not debug CC issues or HB targeting issues. This is the profile only.
      (Read through the other posts, if you have the same problem just quote their post)

I have spent 20+ hours putting this together. Why so long?

First of all, HB doesnt support all quests so filtering out the quests it can and can not do is no easy task.

Secondly the quests are staggard so that they are fairly easy when you reach the level I have set for each quest.

Third, I added some grinding in areas to help ease the pain.

Fourth, I added many blackspots to dangerous areas to minimize the risk of death.

Fifth, I spent alot of time yelling at Hawker. Though I am pretty sure he just right clicks the msn tray on me and hits close without reading it. :)

I do have one request. As I said earlyer I spent many hours on this. Please do not rip it into your questing profile, it would just be wrong.

If you wish to help the continued development of this profile, then read my signature. While a small donation may seem like nothing, all of the funds go into purchasing keys. With the price of gold falling, it is costing me more to code than I am able to make. Your donation will go a long way.

Attached Files:

2. Mordd

Mordd New Member

If you have quests you want added, such as class quests, please provide the name and level.

3. dawk

dawk New Member

Looks amazing! Rolling a new toon just to try it out!

4. japjap

japjap New Member

Mordd i will pay you in about 2 weeks time for $40, Or maybe a week later for like $60+. Depending if you wish to wait or not. I haven't tested yet because im currently leveling a toon, so i will test shortly

~
      Jap. <3

5. jagris

jagris New Member

Started on it a few minutes ago, will update when done.

6. Nymfry

Nymfry New Member

Will this work for Horde?

7. Mordd

Mordd New Member

You dont have to pay anything, I dont want you to think I am obligated then after to meet some deadline or some standard. After all is said and done if you like it, send in a donation, if not thats fine too.

8. zorgonatis

zorgonatis Member

It's a shame there is more interest in alliance profiles than horde, however, I commend your efforts and pretty much everything that gets put into the community by yourself is top knotch, so keep it up even if I probably won't use them!

9. exfelon

exfelon Active Member

Does it have the warlock quests? I'll look them up for you if it doesn't.

10. BeepBeep

BeepBeep New Member

Going to try this out with a new paladin. Unfortunately it's going to be difficult since HB keeps forgetting what it is doing every 2 seconds ><

11. Mordd

Mordd New Member

Who says I wont have a similar horde profile in the future ? :)

12. Mordd

Mordd New Member

No class quests, and I have no way to test those, so if they are added I will need feedback.

13. zorgonatis

zorgonatis Member

Interesting ^^

14. Mordd

Mordd New Member

The test version of HB im using does fix alot of the issues that the latest public has, but I still have to hit stop start every level to be on the safe side unless it is just grinding.

15. pmellyn

pmellyn New Member

Looking good Mordd. I gave up on my quest profile for now, since I got a big project at work. I see you are keeping a log of the quests that you cannot complete in HB yet, do you plan on working them into the profile once they are supported? Either way looks like you are moving along quite well, keep up the awesome work.

16. Mordd

Mordd New Member

Yes, this is why im keeping a log. If others add these quests to either this profile or their own then they can let me know if they become supported unless I am told by the devs that they are.

17. ski

ski Well-Known Member

I'd probably do those by hand... being in a deep dark hard to navigate basement and all.

18. fhlhwow

fhlhwow New Member

Mordd, as usual a great well thought out profile. I like the explorer title touch within the profile too, I guess ultimately this should be included by everyone for every profile made. I will roll a new character tonight and check it out over the next few days.

19. theatristformallyknownasG

theatristformallyknownasG Active Member

Leveling a human priest. All good except it has LoS problems in the Fargo Deep Mine, seem to get confused with the Kobolds just inside the door, won't go any futher inside the mine either. Setting pull distance to 20 fixes this though.

20. UnknowNGameR

UnknowNGameR New Member

Would be fucking amazing, buddy!