• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [BuddyTeam] Grand Treasure Hunter

Discussion in 'Farming' started by EchoTiger, Apr 13, 2015.

1. EchoTiger

EchoTiger Official Profile and Singular Developer Staff Member Moderator

[​IMG]

Developers[TABLE="align: center"]

[TR]
      [TD][​IMG][/TD]
      [TD][​IMG][/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD]EchoTiger[/TD]
      [TD]Hawker[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [/TABLE]

[​IMG][​IMG]
      (the zip copy will always be more updated than the store)
      (a download to the flight version of these profiles can be found below in the download section!)
      (a version for Draenor Pathfinder can also be found in the download section below!)

[​IMG]
      (what is this?)

This is a profile pack designed to obtain the Grand Treasure Hunter achievement in Warlords of Draenor.
      Currently this pack is in need of testers! Some minor bugs are expected here and there, and we're looking for people to weed them out.

As it stands, the profile should leave you with over 200 treasures at its completion.
      However, if you haven't quested in Gorgond, then there's a chance that you may be missing core-buildings required to farm some of the treasures that are located in Gorgond.

[​IMG]

• Every profile on this pack operates on the 'Questing' botbase.
      • It's recommended that you start with the 'Frostfire Ridge' profile, the profiles will then load by themselves after that.
      • Some bugs are expected! If you come across a bug, please list what treasure you were farming and provide a log.
      • Start the profile(s) in Draenor. Navigation is handled by MoveTo, so flight paths should be taken to get to your start location.
      • Remove or protect any valuable items you may have in your inventory. These profiles will sell all item rarities up to blue (rare) item rarity.

[​IMG]

[Guide] How to attach your log

As bugs are found, they will be listed and addressed here.
      Please state which treasure you were farming and provide a log.
      Also provide a screenshot of the stuck location if you're able to. Just remember to blur out player names and realm names!

• While farming Frosfire Ridge for the "Frozen Orc Skeleton" treasure, the bot strangely ignores combat while trying to interact with "Frozen Treasure." (the big ice cube)
      • While farming Frosfire Ridge for the "Frozen Orc Skeleton" treasure, the bot tries interacting with "Frozen Treasure" (the big ice cube) at too short of a range.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 14, 2016
      ryedbread likes this.
    2. akapopo916

akapopo916 New Member

Just downloaded, Its looking good to start off!!

Thanks!!!

3. tomten2

tomten2 New Member

Will try it out later but looks very clean and nice!
      Great work:)

4. EchoTiger

Thanks for all the feedback everybody!

Frayman likes this.
    5. Ebano

Ebano New Member

I need to spread some more rep arround to give you gain rep ;) thank you for this will try it out

6. venndann

venndann Member

I've tested 2 of these profiles so far, looking very good! Tested with a lvl 100 ilvl 595 Alliance BM Hunter with Singular CR.

Frostfire Ridge went very well. I needed the FP at Iron Siegeworks so I started him there. Apart from running into a pack of Garn Nighthowl elites and dying, all the FF Ridge treasures were acquired with no trouble. The profile then moved smoothly to Gorgrond as expected, although it aggroed Scout Ruk'Gan at coords 82.93, 64.05 as it was heading back to the Iron Siegeworks FP.

Gorgrond was a bit more problematic. Acknowledged that I had the Lumbermill instead of the Sparring Arena so some treasures were not going to be available. However, the bot correctly went to the vines. It proceeded fine apart from aggroing Biolante at the first one but killed it. At coords 57.84, 55.97 the toon went into the lake to retrieve a gray item from the corpse at the bottom. Once looted, however, the character stayed at the bottom of the lake while its breath ran out. I attempted to rise to the surface to refresh breath but the bot swam the character down into the water again. At almost zero breath I stopped the bot, refreshed breath, then started the bot. It again went to the bottom of the lake and this time I let it run out of breath until it died as it wouldn't move on. Allowing the bot to continue running, it attempted to run back to its corpse to resurrect but got stuck against a tree root and could not get free. Coords 57.55, 55.66 (screenshot below). I stopped the bot, manually resurrected and regained health, moved away from the lake and started the bot again.

It carried on very well up to The Forgotten Caves at 52.96, 79.01 where it retrieved the treasure but missed the Shred Vines option. At that point I ran out of time to play and hearthed.

I picked up my test again by starting in my garrison. To my dismay, even though I had the profile override set to only sell grays, the bot attempted to sell and mail everything in my inventory. I caught it in time, and moved everything into my bank or other storage. Yikes. I then manually moved the bot to Highpass Gorgrond and started it. The bot seemed to pick up where I left off, which was pretty cool. Apart from still trying to sell greens in the field, the profile is good. This toon is an enchanter so disenchanting the greens and blues for mats is preferred. I couldn't get it past wanting to sell my stuff off my Traveler's Tundra Mammoth, so I stopped at 47.45, 43.69. Logs and screen shots included.

I very much appreciate how these profiles handled the access to treasures that were tricky to access. I HATE jumping puzzles! I look forward to testing the rest. BTW, got the Master Treasure Hunter achievement while testing. Thanks!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 13, 2015
    7. Symbiox

Symbiox New Member

I'm Testing This Now. So Far So Good.

8. EchoTiger

Thanks! xD
      Good luck with the run!

[Hr][/Hr]

Thanks for the detailed report!
      Alright let's see here --

The Garn issue was noted during internal testing.
      I haven't implemented it yet, but I think a simple Blackspot around the location would keep the bot from navigating into them.

For the lake issue - do you recall which treasure it was attempting to get to?
      If not I'll try to sniff through the log for a "We died!" after taking drowning damage.

In the Forgotten Caves, you claimed it retreived the treasure?
      Were the vines spawned at the time it was looting the treasure?

As far as the "selling while starting" issue goes - Honorbuddy has a weird way of handling its logic.
      When you first started the bot the Vendor_Main hook took all control over the profile before the Questing_Main hook could address the profile settings given that it has a higher index level.
      This issue only happens when your bags are nearly full while starting a profile - unfortunately on a profile level it's completely unavoidable without the assistance of a plugin.
      All of the selling and vending logic is handled by the bot itself, so sadly there's not really anything I can do to fix it wanting to sell your greens on a profile level.
      This will need to be addressed internally with the bot itself.

Grats on the Achievement! And thanks again for such a detailed report!

[Hr][/Hr]

Awesome!

TehMorbid likes this.
    9. ryftobuddy

ryftobuddy Banned

Every time I start these profiles in questing mode, I'm instantly disconnected. I'm trying on a level 100 hunter. I've tried with both Tuanha Paid and with Singular. I've tried the Frostfire profile 3 times now and I've tried the shadowmoon valley profile once now. Same result every time.

View attachment 3780 2015-04-15 10.16.txt

10. venndann

venndann Member

Re my previous report, the treasure it looted in the lake was Diary of Balldir Deeprock, a gray item.

In The Forgotten Caves, I could see the vines below the ledge on which I looted the treasure. Normally, I would have just jumped down to shred them. The bot, however, took me what I thought was the long way around toward them but it exited the cave and was about to move to the next objective.

------------
      Today's test had me go back to Gorgrond to complete that profile. I figured out why it wanted to stay with the Traveler's Tundra Mammoth at 47.45, 43.69 - the Gorgrond profile was complete! I'll read the HB output next time. :)

This test, I'd emptied my bags and had 95 slots free. Once it sold the 1 saleable item I had left in my inventory to make it happy, the profile took me to the starting point for the Nagrand profile. This time I was aware enough to read Echo's notes in the profile before starting, so I was aware of potential trouble spots, and this time I edited the xml file to keep it from selling my greens and blues. Alternatively, one could just watch out for the end-of-profile vendor run and stop it.

Near Mar'Gok's Overwatch I ran through a fairly large pack of humanoids but was able to kill them all and survive with my crappy ilvl Hunter, thank you Singular!

At 61.88, 66.77 I got into combat with a few Territorial Meadowstompers I'd pulled while running by them. Their knockback (or it could have been my Disengage in the CR) threw me off the cliff and I got stuck in the water bumping up against the cliff. Stopped the bot, got myself unstuck and went back to that spot, then retrieved the treasure OK and the profile carried on nicely. That's not really a problem with the profile, but perhaps something for players to watch out for.

After looting the Fragment of Oshu'gun, the character got stuck in a bunch of 10-second wait loops facing the corner. After a few of those I moved him manually a little ways and he carried on fine.

Near-instant death from Wor'Var Watchers while running through the middle of Riverside Post at 49.03, 47.77. Alliance may need a better path there. :) It was worth it though -- picked up an epic upgrade to Riverwashed Warsong Helm.

Enormous Nagrand Pearl was another gray, and I found myself waiting underwater again. 73.05, 21.57. To avoid death by drowning I stopped the bot, exited the water, and started it again.

Got in trouble again around the Saberons when getting the Saberon-Fang Shanker (screenshot) at 77.67, 28.83. He got stuck facing the cliff wall. Leapt him off the cliff and after killing a few Saberons he carried on.

The remainder of the profile completed flawlessly. With the gear I picked up on the treasure run I upped my ilvl from 595 to 600. Woot!

I'll start from the Nagrand profile next time to test how it progresses to the subsequent profile, and whether the changes in my copies of the profiles from true to false for selling the greens and blues work. I think they will, and that will solve the selling issue.
      View attachment 3764 2015-04-14 20.53.txt stuck against cliff wall.jpg

Last edited: Apr 15, 2015
    11. EchoTiger

This seems like a more technical issue that's being caused outside of the profile's operation.
      There's not much I could tell you aside from: report it to the support threads.

[Hr][/Hr]

Alright, I'll check out the Diary of Balldir Deeprock issue.

Hmm, I'll have to investigate the vines you're talking about - I'm not entirely sure which one you're referring to.

Yea, the 'running into a pack of Humanoids' is definately an issue.
      It's an easy fix though - but it slows the profile down a bit.

It's hard to tell if the Meadowstompers or Disengage caused that - it may be avoidable if that area is taken more slowly.
      I'll look into this.

A lot of the treasures have loops on them that tells the bot to stand still until the treasure flag is triggered.
      This process can take up to 1 minute - which that's probably what you were experiencing with the Fragement of Oshu'gun.

I've noted it walking through the Wor'var Watchers.
      It seems that Alliance/Horde both have issues with just mindlessly running through the other faction's town.
      Lol

Hmm, the underwater issue seems to be a bit persistent.
      There should be a quest behavior in-place that forces the player to come up out of the water before attempting to continue.
      I'll need to check the log for this one.

I think Hawker was wanting to combine all the profiles into one huge profile which will loop after it ends just incase any treasures were missed.
      With that - your sell/mail settings would be saved.

12. tomten2

tomten2 New Member

Lazy solution would be enabling the default hb plugin "Antidrown".
      Will just force itself up to the water and then continue whatever it was doing :)

13. thegun89

thegun89 New Member

Testing will post issues if i come across any :)

14. tomten2

tomten2 New Member

Testing atm on a friends account. Why the minute long wait timer ? Its quite a lot of them as well :s

15. tomten2

tomten2 New Member

Should probably revise
      PHP:
          <SellBlue>true</SellBlue>
      Its selling items its gaining from the treasures.

Also sold things that should be in protecteditems but for now you might wanna add it manually:

PHP:
      <ProtectedItems
              <
      Item Id="112107" Name="Mysterious Egg" />
      </
      ProtectedItems>  
      Was what i caught redhanded :p
      Thanks

Edit. Its also selling augment runes, not really profiles fault but protectitems xml needs to be updated.
      Edit2. Its failing to open a few of them due to mob aggro and long open time. Creates bad loop.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2015
    16. EchoTiger

We were wanting to avoid the wait timers, but in a lot of situations they were a bit unavoidable.
      It takes up to a minute for the bot to syncronize up with the game client while registering that the quest flag is complete.

Some of the treasures are looped just in case the bot fails while trying to retreive the treasure.

So to avoid having the bot re-attempt the puzzle leading up to the treasure, the bot will wait -up to- a minute after retreieving the treasure so that the flag has time to register.

[Hr][/Hr]

I could see the Mysterious Egg being protected, however most of the other treasures (such as the toys) are either used or discarded depending on whether or not the player already knows it.
      During internal testing, we noted that if the (useless) treasures aren't discarded, the bot will fill the players inventory up to a point to where the bot stops - so were mostly trying to avoid that.

I could push a request in that'll get the Augmented items onto the protected items.

As far as it looping, do you know (off the top of your head) which ones it was looping on?

17. dragonbuddy

dragonbuddy Member

smv does a few then just loops 28,39 trying and failing a jump onto the pillar.

18. EchoTiger

Do you have a log of this? And perhaps could you tell me which treasure it was going after?

19. tomten2

tomten2 New Member

Sorry, should have written it down, was just something I saw while occasionally looking after it.
      I will be running it on more toons tho, will give better detail :)

Edit. Just looked at friends account, he was 190/200 treasures, in shadowmoon valley.
      I babysat about 4-5 stucks, 2/2/1 gorgrond/nagrand/spires. I changed area once manually, to leave gorgrond.
      Overall pretty damn happy :)

Gonna clear cache on both hb and wow and let it run from frostridge again just to make sure he got everything :)

Last edited: Apr 20, 2015
    20. Morx

Morx New Member

Will this remember ones already gotten, if I had to stop it in the middle of running to come back to it later? I assume so, yes?