• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • BUG: Can not navigate - bot does not walk in Chapter 12 Kotfe

Discussion in 'Buddy Wing Support' started by derFalke, Apr 12, 2017.

1. derFalke

derFalke Member

In Chapter 12 of Kotfe it is impossible after Valkorian Fight (everything works until this position) to navigate on Map (Map switches after fight)

Area: 4000004E332EDFF8
      Area Name: odessen_trials
      Instance ID: 1
      Room: ch12_04

If i am in front of object the bot does the task but he don't walk to the tasks.

2017-04-12 08:59:24,518 [19] ERROR DefaultNavigationProvider - Can't get path from server.
      System.TimeoutException: Die HTTP-Anforderung an "http://188.165.212.218:8723/PathService.svc" hat das dafür vorgesehene Zeitlimit von 00:00:30 überschritten. Der für diesen Vorgang zugewiesene Zeitraum war möglicherweise ein Teil eines längeren Timeouts. ---> System.Net.WebException: Die Anfrage wurde abgebrochen: Die Anfrage wurde abgebrochen..
      bei System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
      bei System.ServiceModel.Channels.HttpChannelFactory`1.HttpRequestChannel.HttpChannelAsyncRequest.CompleteGetResponse(IAsyncResult result)
      --- Ende der internen Ausnahmestapelüberwachung ---

Server stack trace:
      bei System.Runtime.AsyncResult.End[TAsyncResult](IAsyncResult result)
      bei System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.SendAsyncResult.End(SendAsyncResult result)
      bei System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.EndCall(String action, Object[] outs, IAsyncResult result)
      bei System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.InvokeEndService(IMethodCallMessage methodCall, ProxyOperationRuntime operation)
      bei System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.Invoke(IMessage message)

Exception rethrown at [0]:
      bei System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
      bei System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)
      bei Buddy.Navigation.NavServiceReference.IPathService.EndGetPath(IAsyncResult result)
      bei Buddy.Navigation.NavServiceReference.PathServiceClient.EndGetPath(IAsyncResult result)
      bei Buddy.Navigation.DefaultNavigationProvider.AsyncCallbackHandler(IAsyncResult ar)

Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
    2. Praline

Praline Member

I have not been able to automate ANY of the KOTFE chapters. In theory, we do not need mashed areas/planets when using the 'moveto" command, and can successfully create profiles for Flashpoints using examples Metrienne used for mandolorian raiders and Battle of Illum for instance. But no matter what I tried, I had no success. So would be really curious to see what you have done for Chapter 2 for instance? Mind sharing your profile(s)?

3. derFalke

derFalke Member

I have most of my characters in chapter 9 end, so i started coding from chapter 10, there are some 'little problems' but nothing really seriously like that in Chapter 12. Chapter 10 is nearly "perfect" (what the bot can do or not ;) ), i am coding until 16 and then i have to test it again with different characters like mdd or rdd, how they behave and solve the task.
      I am as well then coding from the "scratch" from chapter 1 again, i have some characters "left" there at the begining and i think for making "Quests" the bot is really good.

I am going to publish the working part, which the bot is going to do.

The Bot can only "survive" if there are enough paying customers and of course a lot of useable scripts availabe which are working.
      I also tried to level from the scratch from level 1 until the end of coruscant. i had to modify more than once the script (delete parts) because some npcs gives you not the quest anymore and there are a lot of them in the scripts still(maintanance).

The elevators are really interesting, on Coruscant the elevator are working to use them so i think they stopped coding for the higher "elevator" where to set the character but this is only a "comfortable" option.

I would like to have Metrienne "battle for Ilum" and "Mandolorian raiders", i searched for this 2 key words in the forum but i didn't found anything.
      Could you so kind and post the link or send it per pm?

Do you know how Jumpto works and what the Jumproation is?

Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
    4. Praline

Praline Member

You can find definitions in the API for BW (link in the Community Dev forum).
      It will work like this :
      <JumpTo QuestId="xxx" JumpRotation="x" X="x" Y="x" Z="x" EndX="x" EndY="x" EndZ="x" />

So it seems the "jumprotation" tag is the Y axis only and using the Y axis to tell how you want your character to jump/rotate i.e straight up onto a box or something, or maybe more at a 45 degree angle etc etc. Hahaha...actually I have no idea, but it just seems logical to use it like that. Jumprotation "90", would jump straight up from xyz and end up at End-xyz. Hmmm...might come in handy for datacrons? :p

From API docs:
      [XmlAttributeAttribute("JumpRotation")]
      public float PreJumpRotation { get; set; }