Demonbuddy for Season 16 released, updates.buddyauth.com !
  • Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Demonbuddy

[BUG] Client constantly disconnected after salvaging items at blacksmith...

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Support' started by Elektrozoider, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Elektrozoider

Elektrozoider Member

DESCRIPTION:

The game gets disconnected just after finishing to salvage white/blue/yellow items (not legendary neither green items) at the blacksmith. It seems to happen with a random factor, but it happens most of the times (like 90% of the runs). It happens when doing a normal or greater rift (I just didn't tested other profiles but probably occurs too). And I think it happens with or without gambling at Kadala.

EDIT: I have my doubts whether or not the disconnection issue only happens if the bot has gambled at Kadala.

It is very frustrating, because most of the times the bot can't finish a normal rift if the player has full inventary and then the bot decides to teleport to town to salvage items while in the rift run. So, most of the times running the bot is a waste of time because 8 of every 10 rift runs I don't get rewards (greater rift keys).

This is happening since the first day that I used the latest DemonBuddy version. I didn't used DemonBuddy since 1 or 2 years, but I remember this problem didn't happened to me before.

CAUSE:

I don't know, but from my end-user perspective an algorithm around Blacksmith seem to be related in some way, because as I'm saying it only happens at the exact moment after has salvaged all the white/blue/yellow items.

SYMPTOMS:

The game just disconnects. It does not close user-session, it just disconnects from the current game with a error message (with no error-code), and then after some seconds the bot creates a new game to start a new run with the current selected profile on the bot.

( in the image below, note that 1st and 2nd inventory columns are protected in DemonBuddy settings )
    [​IMG]

SIMILAR REPORTS:
    ( "While doing a town run, after gambling at kadala, the bot runs back to blacksmith and salvages junks. But immerdiately after salvage all, the game disconnect" )

CLIENT CONFIGURATION:
    • Operating system version: Windows 10 (build 17763.107) x64
    • Hardware specifications: AMD Ryzen 1700-X, ASUS PRIME X370-PRO, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB, 16 GB RAM, cable modem with 60 Mbps bandwidth.
    • Diablo III configuration: (see "D3Prefs.txt" file)
    • DemonBuddy version: 1.2.555.0
    • DemonBuddy configuration: (see "Settings.zip" file)
    • DemonBuddy log file: (see "DemonBuddy Log.txt" file)
    • DemonBuddy Enabled Plugins: Trinity
    • DemonBuddy Enabled Profile: NephalemRift.xml or GreaterRift.xml
    • Programs that Interfere with BosslandGmbH products: None. Anyways I terminated every existing 3rd party application and stopped/disabled every 3rd party Windows service and even 3rd party shell-extensions (such as winrar or nvidia's shell-ex) running on my PC to just let be running Diablo III and DemonBuddy alone, and the disconnection problem persist. Clearly it seems a problem from the bot/server side.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 5, 2019
  2. basementx

basementx New Member

Also experiencing this, would love an update or workaround.

EDIT: Running near identical config from OP. Only difference is hardware, running with an i7-7700k and a GTX 970 on an older rig.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2019
    Elektrozoider likes this.
  3. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

try latest beta build plz

4. Elektrozoider

Elektrozoider Member

In this commentary I attached a (newer, different and) full unedited log file. Note that the disconnection issue is logged at the end of the log file.

Attached Files:

5. Elektrozoider

Elektrozoider Member

First game, first disconnection occurred after salvaged junk items. I attached the full log, you can see the issue logged around line number 19218.

Probably the same bug will still happening for the other report I did about the entrance stuck. Please take into consideration that I'm spending hours and hours watching the bot to be able see the exact moment when that entrance on which the bot get permanently stuck appears to report all this, and just telling me to try the latest beta build (which clearly does not intentionally addresses these bugs because it has a compilation timestamp of 29/Feb/2019, before I published these reports) only will mean more hours and hours spent from my side to just reconfirm the bug existence... I think this is not the kind of attention that a bug report deserves, I hope you understand my point of view, I say all this with humility and the respect for your time and work.

Thanks for read.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 6, 2019
  6. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

its gonna be checked

Elektrozoider likes this.