Demonbuddy for Season 16 released, updates.buddyauth.com !
  • Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Demonbuddy

[BUG] Player get always stuck at the same entrance...

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Support' started by Elektrozoider, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Elektrozoider

Elektrozoider Member

The bot always gets permanently stuck at this kind of entrance:

[​IMG]

I noticed this in various normal rift runs. The entrance always appear in the the same kind of discovered map as seen in the image. I mean, the entrance appears in a corner. It could appear at the bottom left corner as in the image above, or at the bottom right corner, like this:

[​IMG]

I imagine this kind of issue does not need to append a log file since it will be reproducible at any time just running enough rift runs until that kind of entrance is found, and I also imagine live debugging it will be thousand times helpful than just sharing from my side a log message saying that the bot is trying to move to the entrance...

This entrance stuck happens 100% of the times for me, at least all the times that I was watching the bot running to this entrance, which are close to 10 times. The bot just can't pass through that kind of entrance... it permanently moves around trying to enter.

Thanks for read.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2019
  2. Elektrozoider

Elektrozoider Member

In this commentary I attached a full unedited log file. And also I'll share this gif:

[​IMG]

I noticed that the bot always tries to enter this entrance from the same bottom-left entrance side as seen in the GIF above, regardless of whether or not the entrance appears at the bottom-left corner of the map as in the picture of the main post, or at the bottom-right corner as in the GIF above. Not sure if this detail matters, I'm just trying to mention all the possible things that I notice from the bot behavior.

I will insist this problem happens ALWAYS, every time. So it's not a casual stuck, it's the bot that never can't pass through this kind of entrance...

I hope this will get fixed. Thanks for read.

Attached Files:

3. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

try beta build and let me know plz

4. Elektrozoider

Elektrozoider Member

Sorry but it is near impossible to me to test this issue with beta v.1.2.851.0. The bot does many things worse than the stable release v1.2.555.0. From 6 or 8 hours ago I'm trying to run normal rifts until I find the problematic kind of entrance but this beta version just goes wrong, it has problems that I didn't had in the stable release. See, almost all the normal rift runs it does not complete rift exploration (so I need to manually take the control or start a new game), it just stops moving, and also while in combat, the bot stops player movement for long time and then my character dies a lot, and other problems that difficult the testing like the disconnection at the blacksmith and this beta even gets stuck at the town and also at the blacksmith (something that never occurred for me, or at least I never noticed while using the stable version)... can't test anything in a proper way with this beta, sorry.

Thanks for read.

5. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

hmm,i see

let me check it and will let you know

Elektrozoider likes this.
  6. Elektrozoider

Elektrozoider Member

Thank you Tony

EDIT: I seen that when this kind of entrance appears at the top-left corner, the bot can manage to enter with ease. I yet didn't seen this entrance at the top-right corner. When it appears at bottom-left or bottom-right corners, the bot can't enter, as I reported.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2019
    Tony likes this.
  7. Elektrozoider

Elektrozoider Member

After the time has passed, I have the bad feeling that never existed a real intention in trying to solve this bug. The same for the seemingly random disconnection problem when repairing items in the blacksmith. Because these threads, as many others end with a word of compromise... until the thread is lost in oblivion and the user/client's interest is lost too. It is just the felling I have. I hope that I'm wrong with my thinkings...

but my hope is lost right now. And it hurts me, because these are two big bugs that really make players lose a lot of time. Especially the problem of the unreachable entrance, because until the inactivity counter does not tick (remember that by default it is in 800 seconds, that is, 13 minutes), the bot will continue trying to enter ...without achieving it. And it's always the same entrance. Always. And the bot can never enter. Never.

Regarding the blacksmith problem, between the disconnection, the start of a new game, and using the portal to Tristan, at least all this only takes a couple of minutes for DemonBuddy, between 1 and 2 minutes at the most. But it is just as annoying and problematic as the other problem.

Thank you for reading.