Season 15 and Demonbuddy, working as of 21th September 2018!
  • Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Demonbuddy

Bug reports

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Support' started by Tony, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

On this thread report all the bugs you get (EXCEPT D3 CRASHES AND FPS ISSUES)

I am talking about the functional problems of them bot. (it doesnt use portal,auto equip doesn't work etc)

Every report post must contain:

1.Your OS

2.The Trinity build you are using (Phelon's or stock)

3.Your full log file as attachment,when necessary (almost on 99% of the bugs)

Last edited: Aug 6, 2018
  2. Blake_AMS

Blake_AMS New Member

Hi Tony and anyone whom is reading this,

My system:
    Windows 10 build 1803 with all the latest patches
    Xeon 6 core (12 threads)
    24 GB Memory
    Diablo 3 installed in the progamefiles directory
    Demonbuddy installed on C:

Running latest demonbuddy: 1.1.531
    Trinity: Phelon's

Issues that I encounter:

* When I start the bot I get this error:
    Compiler Error: error CS2012: Cannot open 'C:\Demonbuddy\CompiledAssemblies\636727043936494531\TrinityRoutine.dll' for writing -- 'The process cannot access the file 'C:\Demonbuddy\CompiledAssemblies\636727043936494531\TrinityRoutine.dll' because it is being used by another process.'

* During the run it sometimes skips pylons; but this seems better then before.

* Changing levels in GR or normal rifts makes the bot stand at the entrance for about 10 seconds before it moves; this causes some deaths

* When the Grift is completed the character ports back to town and identifies the gear and then tries to stash the items. This does not work; I get these errors:
    [Trinity 2.6.448] Interacting with (130400) Attempt=1
    [Trinity 2.6.448] Interacting with (130400) Attempt=2

When I look what its doing it seems to be stuck in a loop. It takes things out of the stash and puts them back in. It does not matter is the stash is empty or not.
    It also does not matter if I use Smart Stashing or not.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If there is anything ells I can do or show you please let me know. I really appreciate your guys hard work and understand that it must be a very hard thing to get it 100% workable.

Kind regards,
    Blake

* Edit 1 : I have removed all the files and used the installation (exe) file. Till now; no difference.

* Edit 2: I have switched to windowed full screen; the stashing has now been working for 2 runs; I'll keep updating as I go along.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
  3. Tony

if you still have issues post a full log file plz,there are a few lines missing on the file above

4. christok

christok Member

stuck when talking to kadala (can't gamble, don't move around).
    Stuck 10~ sec when killing elite pack in GR

edit : i try latest beta build and now i have the same error. I reply to my post and copypast my log

Last edited: Sep 17, 2018
  5. Tony

try latest beta build plz

6. AlmightyXii

AlmightyXii Member

Having issues with the new build. A lot of freezes are happening causing both the game and DB to lockup. Can be doing pretty much anything but after an hour or so it crashes.

7. Tony

open a thread under support issues section providing your log file plz

8. agraellee

agraellee Member

After using db533 for a few days, I found several severe issues:

1. Bot attempts to re-create a new game whenever the character enters a new rift level, resulting in high likelihood of death of the character.
    Possible cause: trying to read data while data is not fully refreshed when entering a new rift level.

2. Bot gets stuck when failing to stash non-miscellaneous items.
    Possible cause: wrong memory address.

3. Ticks per second in Nephalem Rifts drops drastically as compared against DB530. It's like having only one third of the Ticks/s we had with DB530. Besides, the framerates of the game drops significantly in greater rifts

4. Sometimes bot fails to scan for data in certain instances of the Actor class and the DiaObject class, such like pylons, mobs, elites and Oculus Ring areas, and fails to destroy obstacles such like destructible barriers. Possible cause: reading memory from wrong address or the data is not fully decrypted?

5. Sometimes the game and the bot both freeze. The game process ends up "Diablo III Retail has stopped working".
    Possible cause: the data is not fully decrypted?

6. Character is stuck in town indefinitely after a re-creation of game due to exp/gold time-out.

Bugs highlighted in red are critical and seriously affect the continuity of normal operation of the bot, and should be addressed with the highest priority!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

log file: https://www.thebuddyforum.com/threads/problems-with-db533.422956/

961722 and Tony like this.
  9. 961722

961722 New Member

Help with D3

In DB there are errors and takes off D3

Attached Files:

10. IonI

IonI Member

Windows 10 Home,
    Bot bought today....fresh install, trinity 2.6.448

Bugs noticed after 6 hours of trials and errors:
    - not using pylons
    - ignoring avoiding rules
    - many time in the middle of battles he is stopping his routines doing....nothing....Acting stupid= lost of time

For necro who have some fragile builds it's almost not at all ussable.

Doing T13 rift in 10 min with para 800....not acceptable....

Moderator, maybe it will be nice to make a topic with: a)all known issues b) with all solutions that can be used to improve some results....
    It's frustrating to read dozens of topics to see that some says to disable all logging, or disable globe picking, or avoiding, or increase oll fps to 150, or using an old version or blablabla....
    And i would like to know all this.....before i am buying it!

PS1.Last time when bought a ticket (about 2 moths ago) i managed to use it about 10 days . The rest...the bot was not fonctional!
    Hope i will have a better experience now.
    PS2. As mentioned in the topic rules...i will not mention at all the fps problem! :))))

Attached Files:

11. Erik Enström

Erik Enström New Member

Hey Tony, installed the bot yesterday and i've been having some issues.

The bot gets stuck at the Blacksmith and try to interact with him over and over again.

My system:
    Windows 10 Home

I've attached the log file down below. Please help!

Attached Files:

Tony likes this.
  12. MU3RT3

MU3RT3 New Member

Hola, yo tengo el siguiente error que muestro en la imagen al iniciar Demonbuddy.

DemonBuddy v1.1.541.0 iniciado
    Iniciar sesión...
    T: 5248448425783415341 H: 3058895994
    System.MissingMethodException: Método no encontrado: '!! 0 [] System.Array.Empty ()'.
    en Demonbuddy.MainWindow.‍‍ ‍‍   ()
    en Demonbuddy.MainWindow.cs \ & C / \ & \ [{f: / S}? |: Dahyl | "r # .MoveNext ()
    --- Fin del seguimiento de la pila de la ubicación anterior donde se produjo la excepción ---
    en System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess (tarea de tarea)
    en System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification (tarea de tarea)
    en Demonbuddy.MainWindow. \. AUw \ [N \ & P =: ihx` = C (6t6x # u ".MoveNext ()
    --- Fin del seguimiento de la pila de la ubicación anterior donde se produjo la excepción ---
    en System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore. <ThrowAsync> b__4 (Estado del objeto)
    en System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall (devolución de llamada de delegado, argumentos de objetos, números de Int32)
    en MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen (Origen de objeto, Método de delegado, Argumentos de objeto, Números de Int32, Capturar delegado de delegado)
    System.MissingMethodException: Método no encontrado: '!! 0 [] System.Array.Empty ()'.
    en Demonbuddy.MainWindow.‍‍ ‍‍   ()
    en Demonbuddy.MainWindow.cs \ & C / \ & \ [{f: / S}? |: Dahyl | "r # .MoveNext ()
    en System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess (tarea de tarea)
    en System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification (tarea de tarea)
    en Demonbuddy.MainWindow. \. AUw \ [N \ & P =: ihx` = C (6t6x # u ".MoveNext ()
    en System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore. <ThrowAsync> b__4 (Estado del objeto)
    en System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall (devolución de llamada de delegado, argumentos de objetos, números de Int32)
    en MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen (Origen de objeto, Método de delegado, Argumentos de objeto, Números de Int32, Capturar delegado de delegado)

UNAguien me puede ayuda?

13. Tony

whats your OS?

14. Erik Enström

Erik Enström New Member

Hey Tony!

I know that i'm not supposed to post about the game freezing/crashing here, but the bot is only active for about 1 hour, then the game freezes. This means I can't leave the bot on when I am not around..

Any tips on how I can fix this issue?

Best regards,
    Erik

15. Tony

Hello

open your own thread under support section providing your log file plz

16. Death Shadow

Death Shadow New Member

I would like to know when there will be a correction of Demobudy's mistakes, which are many, the bot can not recycle the legendary and white items, when he dies a lot in the crevices and he needs to repair the armor, go to the portal and the half turn, and goes to the pillar of the crevices and starts at level one of the crevasse going through all the percussion already done, can not respect the limits of the affixes of the monsters, poison, fire, arcane etc ...
    Sorry for the English, it's a google translation

17. Tony

updates are getting released often and it will be more often nowdays

18. agraellee

agraellee Member

Something is wrong with the values inside the ZetaDia.Storage.PlayerDataManager.Players instance. For example, no matter what kind of value is passed into parameter x, ZetaDia.Storage.PlayerDataManager.Players.ToList()[x].Index always returns 0 and ZetaDia.Storage.PlayerDataManager.Players.ToList()[x].HeroClass always returns "DemonHunter". Other values are also wrong. Could the dev team please fix it?

Kaffee and Tony like this.