Demonbuddy is ready and released, happy Season 14!
  • Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Exilebuddy
  • Visit Demonbuddy

• Unknownbuddy 5/20 slots taken, private ESP for PUBG.

Burial Chambers

Discussion in 'Exilebuddy Forum' started by xerox1223, Apr 21, 2018.

1. xerox1223

xerox1223 New Member

Hi

I'm looking at purchasing a sub, but I need to know before hand if the bot will run burial chambers 100% (minus the boss) I read on the forums that there was an issue so I'm a little skeptical on purchasing. The only reason I would be purchasing the bot would be for burial chambers :p

2. nxid

nxid New Member

No the boss map will not be skipped because it's a complex map, you can either chicken upon seeing the boss or have a character that is capable of killing it.
    I would advise to get some sort of HP leech build since burial chambers boss has this skill that constantly drains your HP and making the bot dodge it is not reliable.

3. xerox1223

xerox1223 New Member

ok thanks. So the bot will run burial chambers all the way to the boss than? I'm assuming yes by your answer but I just want to confirm :) thanks

4. pushedx

pushedx Moderator Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Nothing will ever be 100% perfect in this game. The areas generated are procedurally generated and there's always random issues that can cause the bot's logic to break. If you look at the game's last patch notes:
    These types of things have been happening for years, and still will for the foreseeable future. It is impossible for all possible areas generated to be tested and verified by GGG though, since the areas are dynamic. It's always advised to babysit your bot to make sure things are working as intended, because we can test something and it works perfectly, then someone gets an unlucky map seed where logic doesn't work and they think it's a problem with the bot.

5. demonviper

demonviper Active Member

I was the one who encountered the bug and can confirm that the bot will run the map 99% perfect but there are certain things that mess with it like pushedx said. But I can also tell you i have farmed 2 headhunters this league so there's that...

6. xerox1223

xerox1223 New Member

Awesome!! thanks for the quick replies I appreciate it