• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Can't play (effectively) without Honorbuddy - pathetic?

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by ShasVa, Feb 25, 2015.

1. magra

magra New Member

I'd not hold your breath for anything today.

In response to the thread, I think a lot of us wouldn't play without a good bot and CR's. I know HB is down, I have no inkling of desire to even log on. As soon as it's back up, I will. I have even less desire to actually learn any rotation to the point of it being up to par with what CR's can do, just no point for me. I raided in Vanilla, TBC and quit during Ulduar in WotLK, decently high progression guilds and did not bot.

The only thing that got me to come back to WoW, and casually play, was HB. Now I can play efficiently and watch a movie, or finish some work.

2. Mrdeveus

Mrdeveus Member

I play tank classes i have a warr,monk,and DK. I also am in a mythic raiding guild, so its very intensive and crazy. I can play the game well enough myself, but with the bot i never had to worry about keeping threat and CDS cause the bot does it for you. I just have to worry about picking stuff up and dont die on mechanics. I have noticed however that when i dont use the bot i tend to get beat on way more and have a hard time keeping up 25k dps on any of my tanks which is a requirement for my guild. Pls guys give me back my support system lol.

3. DX123

DX123 Member

I can't either.. WowLazyMacro all the way ;)

4. GK2014

GK2014 Member

Folks laugh; blizzard scoffs; but it's truth. I'm in the same situation.

5. geo

geo New Member

missing 2 fingers , not that bad i guess on the pain, except rainy days , but still cant be competitive at all tbh.

6. Mekare

Mekare New Member

I just love those comments :D
      Haven't you ppl ever thought to, well.... NOT expect to raid shortly after a new patch comes up? lol :rolleyes:

7. DemiZe

DemiZe New Member

The difference is that OP thinks that botting makes him more pathetic and he seems to want to legitimately play the game. Even if all you want to do is raid, you should know how to use a your toons, which I assume you do and OP doesn't judging from this thread. I'm completely for botting (hence why I'm here), whatever makes you enjoy yourself more at the end of the day is what it all comes down to.

8. Jtanks

Jtanks Banned

This dude really needs to like stop playing wow because i bet your the people who sit there and watch your bot do bgs for you because pressing buttons makes your fingers hurt, please never post again you complete waste of server bandwith.

9. magra

magra New Member

You are on a bot site, complaining about people... botting?

10. Jtanks

Jtanks Banned

Im complaining thats people bot this game and they cant even fucking play it in general, Death knights are the simplest class in the entire game and that comes from someone who has an alt of every class, and the only reason i bought honorbuddy for was to finish leveling my characters because leveling through the same content 10 times makes me want to kill myself

11. Vezy

Vezy New Member

Get a spellflash addon that tells you what your next move is, work off that, do it for a couple days and if you're guild says you aren't doing as good as usual you just tell em having an off day. haha

12. mekrenon

mekrenon Member

It's not pathetic, it's just what happens when you stop practicing anything, whether it be WoW, an instrument, whatever. You're going to be rusty, especially if you haven't seriously "played" a class in months or even years. Muscle memory fades, you never learn the little tricks you need to min/max dps. Whether you want to feel pathetic is up to you. It's a game of very little consequence.

13. dubs

dubs Member

To be honest I don't play WoW for the gameplay anymore and that's what honorbuddy overcomes, instead I play it because I've made friendships over time that I enjoy and the social experience with them. To be honest if Honorbuddy closed I would probably quit the game.