• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Catch A Ban? Have You Used Oqueue Addon Recently?

Discussion in 'Discussions (no Ban Reports here)' started by Sorcererpwnz, Nov 6, 2013.

1. Sorcererpwnz

Sorcererpwnz New Member

This may or may not be the right section for this, but i'm trying to help figure out what is causing alot of these sudden bans as i know several people that are very cautious botters including myself and haven't been banned in over 5 years of botting. With my ban the gm said the oqueue addon may have triggered it due to its automation of adding people to your friends list ect. So i'm just curious out of everyone that has been banned over the past couple weeks, how many of you use or have used the Oqueue addon? Thought this may help, as i'm curious if this addon may be triggering suspicious activity for people and causing these sudden bans on people who are rather cautious.

2. cyrus102

cyrus102 New Member

I have used OQueue the other day and I was banned today. Idk if it is what is actually causing the bans but it seems like a possibility since I monitor mine while watching movies and stuff with dual monitors and never get whispers or get stuck so might be a possibility or maybe I messed up somewhere.

3. Sorcererpwnz

Sorcererpwnz New Member

I'm wondering the same thing because i've botted for at least 5 years now using everything from glider, mmomimic, pirox, hb, tons of bots and never once been banned as i'm very cautious and rarely ever use public profiles. Then i recently start using this oqueue addon and all of a sudden get a ban. I know of at least a dozen people that have gotten banned over the last 3 days for botting that all use oqueue. 2 of which have never touched a bot in their wow lives. so i'm very curious if this addon may have something to due with the bans.

4. cyrus102

cyrus102 New Member

Yea same very safe when I use the bot. my friend who bots and leaves it afk didn't use the addon until today and he is not banned. So it might have something to do with it because I know OQueue is against the ToS I believe. But never know really since blizz is blizz and doesn't tell you exactly why.

5. Mario27

Mario27 Banned

its getting cristmas blizzard needs more money i stil have 3 accounts if those are getting banned im done with wow im waiting for the new xbox one to:) play some fifa and other games

6. cyrus102

cyrus102 New Member

Yeah same for me but with the PS4 thats only a week away. I chatted with someone and made it seemed like I was depressed from losing my account so they lowered it to 72 hours which isn't bad at all.

7. Mario27

Mario27 Banned

im a xbox fan i cant stand the ps controller its to small im use to the xbox controller so xbox for me do u play fifa aswel ?

8. cyrus102

cyrus102 New Member

yeah I hate the DS3 controller I heard the DS4 is a lot bigger so hopefully it fits me better. And no I don't play fifa I am more of a BF4/CoD and adventure games and stuff like that im not really the sport game kinda person. I have played the older fifas and they are fun but I just don't buy them for some reason.

9. tangledlight

tangledlight New Member

I was banned last week, but I had been using oQueue for months prior to that.