• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • chain banned 8 accounts just this second

Discussion in 'Ban Section - Ban Reports' started by pinki104, Jul 3, 2012.

1. Hellcom

Hellcom New Member

http://www.thebuddyforum.com/demonbuddy-forum/56270-hellcoms-simple-investment-calculator.html

Helps you calculate how many hours it will take before a gear investment pays off. Beeing cheap is not the same as beeing smart, and neither is investing 40m in gear really.

For instance, you are getting 450k / hour now. If you were to spend 10m on upgrades in order to get 50 points more GF then what you currently have, it would increase your GPH By 64k and pay for itself in 156 hours of botting. In other words it would pay off in less then a week and you would see a permanent GPH increase of ~64k after that.

2. Sko

Sko New Member

buy 2x many accounts, swap them, then 12h on one, 12h on another...?

3. er202

er202 New Member

Of course i know that :s

But your investment calculator doesnt include the lifetime of your account, server down time, etc...

156hours its more like 8-10days for me.

What if the banwave hit you every week ?

4. Hellcom

Hellcom New Member

There's been people banned botting for less then 10h day. While botting for shorter periods of time would probably be marginally safer, buying two accounts to bot 12h / day would also mean risking twice as many accounts and twice as much gear for no GPH increase. In that case it's much much much better to bot 24/7 on one and and buy another when you get burned.

5. Hellcom

Hellcom New Member

Honestly if you expect a ban within the first week, botting is a bad idea from the start. And there are plenty of people that have been running 24\7 since launch day without bans. And the calculator counts online time only, obviously. But there is 168 hours in the week, so at least for me (my bot works flawlessly more or less) i bot at least that much every week. And also, if you get banned after say 78 hours (half of 156) the gear loss is only 5m. If you get banned after 100 the gear loss is more like 3,7m, which is in line with what you're already spending.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2012
    6. blackmamba

blackmamba New Member

i realy don't get why you post on this board that you are banned. its obvious that it has nothing to to with demonbuddy itself atm. im running DB since start and immortal bot for 2 weeks more and im still botting w/o problems.

i think everbody who got banned did something to get caught besides running bots. eg. using RMAH selling all the shit and getting flagged, using exploits etc!
      so pls before you post on the boards make sure its realy because you think its db. otherwise stfu or give us an idea what you been doing.
      your post does not help anyone.

7. CodenameG

CodenameG New Member

@The OP: I'am sorry for your loss, but if you would please fill out the Form so we can collect information about the ban in question, this will help us gather data about how the ban occurred. you can find the link below, just copy and paste the questions into a new post and type your questions to the answers bellow the line of each question.
      Thank you, CodenameG

http://www.thebuddyforum.com/demonb...9422-form-demonbuddy-suspension-ban-form.html