• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] Chameleon (a Rogue pick-pocket bot)

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Store Botbases' started by AknA, Aug 14, 2014.

1. AknA

AknA Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Frequently Asked Questions
      • What is Chameleon?
        • Chameleon is a pickpocket botbase that does not use profiles. You take your character wherever you want to pickpocket and it does the rest.
      • Can you tell me the best spot to pick pocket?
        • No, that's not our job to tell you where to make money. Figure that out on your own.
      • Can I use Nightstalker instead of Shadow Focus?
        • No.
      • What areas are bad to farm with this botbase?
        • We tend to have issues with flying units and the inability to pickpocket those from range issues, so try to avoid areas with those (Dread Wastes is filled with these).
        • We would like for Chameleon to work for dungeons, but with how we handle repairs and vendoring, as well as how badly the meshes are inside of dungeons, it is not possible at this time. We apologize for this inconvenience.
      • How much gold per hour should I expect to get?
        • Since this is a dynamic botbase for pick pocketing, wherever you take it is going to have different gold yields. We cannot make any guarantees of an expected gold per hour anywhere due to competition and other factors.
      What is required for Chameleon to work?
      • Your Rogue must be at least level 60 to run this botbase (due to the glyph and talent requirement).
      • The location you choose to farm must contain pickpocketable mobs that are your level or below. If you do not follow this, you may aggro more often than designed.
      • Any custom routine that the user chooses must have automatic stealth and lock picking disabled.
      • It is recommended to have at least 35 frames per second whilst using this botbase to ensure that you are getting the most efficient pulses that Honorbuddy can provide.
      • Latency can also play a huge factor on how quickly the character can avoid getting into combat, so the lower your latency is, the better.
      • You must turn on auto loot to be able to take loot from lockboxes.
      Basic Use (Starting the bot fresh out of the box):
      • Upon starting the bot, you will be indicated to set up necessary glyphs and talents to be able to run the botbase. You will not be able to use the botbase until you set up these requirements.
        • Required glyphs
          • Glyph of Pick Lock
          • Glyph of Pick Pocket
        • Required talents
          • Shadow Focus
          • Burst of Speed
      • When starting the bot, your initial location on the ground will be recorded and saved as a safe spot for when there are no available pick pocket targets. This safe spot is also used for lock picking, opening boxes and vendoring.
      • Once this safe spot is recorded, you are going to scan your area for targets to pick pocket, and will continue to scan for new targets all the time.
      • Once you have allocated a target to move toward and pick pocket, you will sap any target in transit, keeping you safe from combat.
      • In the event that you get into combat, a vanish behavior will take over to attempt to take you out of combat.
      • After pick pocketing the target, you will blacklist that target for a designated amount of time in minutes (this is 10 minutes by default, and this allows it time to refresh its pocket), and will go after their pocket again once that timer expires.
      • When you can no longer find any available pick pocket targets that aren't on the blacklist, you will move back to the start location (where you pressed Start) and wait for any blacklist timers to reset.
      • If you run out of bag space (by default 5 available slots or less), you will move to the start position.
      • When at the start position, you will pick lock and open lockboxes during that time, giving you more available bag space to continue pick pocketing.
      • In the event that you still have met the threshold for "having a full inventory" or need to repair, Chameleon will go into a vendoring state, prioritizing vendors in this order:
        • The best vendoring method is to mount up on a Traveler's Tundra Mammoth or Grand Expedition Yak to sell to the repair vendor right from your start location.
          • If you don't have a repair mount, you will instead use your hearthstone and sell to the nearest repair vendor.
            • In order to utilize this method, your hearthstone must be set on the continent in which you are farming.
      • We have implemented our own automated method of handling stuck issues.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2014
    2. AknA

Last edited: Aug 21, 2014
    3. Wigglez

Wigglez New Member Buddy Store Developer

Reserved

4. Killahoo

Killahoo New Member

Why isn´t there a download link? i would like to test it...profile Pickpocket screams BAN as loud as it can and suxx

5. AknA

It will go live with the next honorbuddy release (most likely sunday)

6. <Weischbier>

<Weischbier> Member Buddy Store Developer

7. Killahoo

Killahoo New Member

that would be awesome does this get shipped with HB or is it an optional botbase?

8. Morx

Morx New Member

So for the less informed, or maybe someone just coming back to WoW, what is the big deal with pick pocket? Did some google searching, and found there were a few spots that have been nerfed that could net you a lot of money per hour. Not asking for a spot, but I assume this is still the case? Just curious why pick pocket got so popular.

Thanks!

9. AknA

This is not going to be shipped with HB, you will see how it will work when the next HB release is.

10. biller72

biller72 Member

so you sell it for 50 euros per copy then release it free
      nice

11. AknA

Who said I was going to release it for free ?
      Stop making silly comments about stuff you don't know anything about.
      Like I said, wait until next HB release and you will notice how this will work.

12. kuw84

kuw84 New Member

It is free now; once the HB revamp comes out it will be purchased and authorzed through official servers. If anything needs to be re-bought (have all Mirabis & Millz) i'm gonna be heated.

13. BubbaDad

BubbaDad Member

Didnt you put a free version of this on the board a while back? I used that one and it worked pretty much the same way. The only problem I saw is the range of detection was pretty short. What is the max range of NPC detect?

14. AknA

Max range is based on honorbuddy limits it's 100-250 yards depending on where you are.

15. Ryuriko

Ryuriko New Member

Soo... did anybody have any experience with this botbase yet? I would like to try/buy it, but the price tag makes me be a bit hesitant without any reviews i.e.

16. Staffix

Staffix Banned

Check out Bothaven for reviews ;)

the price tag makes me NOT wan't to get it tho, pickpocketing isn't really that profitable anymore..

17. AknA

The reason we put such a high price tag on this one is first of all, that we put down so many hours to this it's insane, but most of all, we don't want 1000 users using this botbase, that wouldn't help anyone, we wanted to limit how many that use it so that it would be profitable for those that buy it.

18. Staffix

Staffix Banned

Sounds good, if you had done that in the start ;)

19. AknA

The initial cost was 100 euro so yeah, we did that from the start.
      And if you want to try it out there is a 3 day Trial period you can "buy" to try it out.

20. nate8282

nate8282 Member Legendary

Do i have to buy it again in order to get it auto-updated through HB?