• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • chance of getting banned while watching bot 100%

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by Megapowen, Sep 19, 2016.

1. Megapowen

Megapowen New Member

Skinning very much right now... But im sitting on my computer and watch it. Drinking beer and doing other stuff. So not so big risk to be banned right? Because a can do it myself without bot so how can blizzard proof i using bot?

2. Wolfman1190

Wolfman1190 Member

Why do we always get questions like this on the forums and discord daily?
      using a 3rd party program no matter what it is can get you banned, there is always a risk, always.
      Don't bot on an account/character you don't want to risk, personally I risk it for the biscuit, because I enjoy botting and I wouldn't play the game without botting, it makes my WoW life easier.

3. Megapowen

Megapowen New Member

yes, but i guess hb is not detected right? So i should be safe when i watch the bot 100%

4. Strosken

Strosken New Member

Someone takes the time to answer your stupid question and you don't even read his response. Holy shit.

5. wallyworld

wallyworld Banned

You can do anything in game without a bot...It doesn't mean you're any more safe.

If you bot, expect to be banned. It might not be tomorrow or even a month from now, but you will eventually get banned.

6. BestKarthusNA

BestKarthusNA New Member

It's like smoking a cig and asking if I will get cancer one day? Go ask yourself that.

7. speshulk926

speshulk926 Community Developer

But, I don't have cancer now. How can I get it later?

8. Dracken

Dracken New Member

No, you are not safe. If this bothers you, stop botting now. People have lost main accounts before and will continue to do so. It's the risk you take.

9. Nonary

Nonary New Member

I think what people are forgetting is that it is possible to be banned from a banwave at any time. This means Blizzard can theoretically find a vulnerability and collect data for a month and do a mass banwave all at once. This means even casual use of the bot is at risk, and if anything could be at more risk. Think of it as someone who is using it casually has to use it more often throughout the days of the month to accomplish the same goals as someone who botted for 20 hours a day. The person who bots 20 hours a day then decides to stop botting for months after getting most of their game characters to max level; this person is less likely to be banned during a banwave as he uses the bot less frequently.

This is all theoretical, so nothing is 100% safe.

If anything, getting banned is really not as bad as you think. You still keep all of your achievements and collections, only the characters and some titles are lost. But it's so easy to bot back to max level that it shouldn't be a concern.

10. Bvellos

Bvellos New Member

100%

100% chance of getting banned/suspended. Honorbuddy is 100% detected, even headboss states this himself. The question is, how quickly you will get caught. That is all up to Blizzard. They cast a wide net, sometimes banning in big waves, sometimes in smaller waves. Right now they are banning less because they just introduced a new expansion and have a high influx of return players.

You can count on a massive banwave sometime between now and Feb. People will be pissed despite knowing the risks and honorbuddy will make up some lame excuse that "this or that failed to detect" while continuing to sell subscriptions.

HB had a good run but since blizzard couldn't shut them down in court of law, they invested those dollars in finding ways to detect the software.

So long answer short, its only a matter of time. Will you get your monies worth is the better question and that all comes down to damn, stupid luck

11. BestKarthusNA

BestKarthusNA New Member

By smoking cigs AKA botting

12. Thecamel

Thecamel Community Developer

No.. HB has been detected in the pass.. Currently its in a unknown status.. At the time of writing this HB tripwire system believes it is not be detected. How ever its a game of cat and mouse.. Blizzard at any time could(or may have already) found a new way to detected the new bot.

Back to the OP..

It dosnt matter if you watch your bot every second.. If the program/injection gets detected.. you will be banned.. simple

13. winifix

winifix Member

How long is a piece of string?

14. Punch3r

Punch3r Member

Stupid people writing stupid stuff.. Hope you get banned.

15. Mr McGibblets

Mr McGibblets Member

you could watch all you want. but if somebody decides that your skinning bot looks funky and reports you as a bot. Regardless of how safe you were monitoring it and how good the bot is, that could lead to a manual investigation. Lets be real, a bot is a bot, it will never look 100% like a player.

16. Lipstick

Lipstick Member

What the fanbois are saying is; it's detected and you will get banned eventually. Blizzard might not decide to do a banwave now or in the near future, but eventually they will do a banwave and you will get caught in it if you bot.

17. lion_eyes

lion_eyes New Member

If i have 2 acc, on the same mail, if i uzse the bot on one acc, will it both be banned?

18. crazybuz

crazybuz Member

But what if I don't inhale?

19. nerdragemoar

nerdragemoar New Member

Pretty much this. I have leveld 10 110s using honorbuddy 2 more to go. I watch it 100% when it struggles i go by hand When a player is near i say hi. Don't listen to these Moral tinfoil hats kids. There is something such as botting smart and you can get the ban linkeliness very low if not 100% no ban. Look at the bans currenty. Its for bg botting not questin. fishing. Etc. These people base themselves off a reality that when detected no one is safe, otherwise you can bot pretty safe. All comes down to what your botting and how. Detection is the ONLY risk for safe botters. Keep strong and go for it.

20. Mr McGibblets

Mr McGibblets Member

o_O If it was detected, it wouldn't function at all. As soon as you turned it on blizzard would ban you and make their post about the amount of people they banned. There are points where there is detection that result in a ban wave, usually the vulnerability is fixed and blizzard can no longer detect. Given their stance against automation and cheating, if they could ALWAYS detect the bot, they would never allow its user to have "grace periods" between banwaves.