• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Changing starting locations

Discussion in 'Lazymon Forum' started by jmoondog, Dec 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. jmoondog

jmoondog New Member

Having difficulties changing my starting location. Maybe I am just paranoid , but I just want to start somewhere close to my actual location. Seems a little sketchy, if I am catching pokemon in my hometown in the states, and shortly catching pokemon in Germany 30 min later.

When I start the game I see the change the start location and I choose North America, and it starts me somewhere very foreign sounding. Can you select an actual specific location?

Also when you try to goto the manual link from the lazymon site, it sends you to a dead link. and in the forum there doesnt seem to be an obvious link to a manual.

It was pretty easy to get going, but ultimately what I want to do is hunt some pokemon around my local area from my home. I really don't want to hunt in other locations till I feel more confident.

Thanks for any help, sorry for not seeing anything that should be obvious.

2. jmoondog

jmoondog New Member

solved sorry for the trouble, you can just zoom out (which you probally allready know) and then zoom back into north america.

Sorry for the hassle

3. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

np mate :)

4. CAcove

CAcove Moderator Moderator

A guide is in the works in the near future with full pictures and step by step directions, it is planned to be updated with each new feature that is released as well.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.