• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Chinese gold farmer's are much too greedy?

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by DeathKnight, Jan 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. DeathKnight

DeathKnight New Member

anyone notice that the chinese shows their greed in every aspect of their life...their appetite for money would make them commit the most horrible acts though Im not saying that their botting is horrible but it just shows how greedy most chinese are,I admit I earn money from botting but not to the point of stealing someone else cc or hacking...this so called chinese gold farmers have 0 morals at all,theyre no different from the chinese druglords.
      sorry about this,I just want to voice out my anger on how chinese wants to take over the world by commiting horrible acts like invading disputed islands by force.
      down to those chinese retards who think they can take over the world...F.U..................

p.s. Chinese not welcome to comment...

2. Angelus

Angelus Member

Money makes the world go around, wouldn't be surprised at all if said Chinese gold farmer's are ran by chinese maffia. Be careful what you say m8, they probably already have your IP. Good thing I am behind 3 proxies, 2 vpn and use tor, good luck getting me Chinese maffia.

3. pzebra

pzebra New Member

Really... who is scared of the Chinese? They going to spit in your take out order?

4. Mario27

Mario27 Banned

they know kung fu:)

5. Coocks

Coocks Member

Comment of the year.

6. luvobama

luvobama Member Legendary

You're a racist piece of shit and have no idea what you're talking about.

Ever purchased a pair of Nike's? How about a Samsung or iPhone? You're a fucking clueless kid who has no idea what they're talking about. You break the rules in the game and then complain about getting ripped off. You hypocrite. Crawl back inside your hole.

7. dartex008

dartex008 Member

are you retarded? chinese botters/dupers are a big problem right now, it has nothing to do with racism, they're destroying wow gold market right now and they don't care. they remind me of a locust and i sure hope blizzard takes action against them asap.

8. nooblet

nooblet Active Member

Chinese gold farmers are inmates.

9. mishrathium

mishrathium New Member

Botting is love. Botting is life. #BotTheHateAway

10. zyel

zyel New Member

They do more money than me => They are bad /cry

11. Zitbak

Zitbak Member

The racism and hypocrisy is strong with OP.

12. pzebra

pzebra New Member

Its a terribly inefficient form of fighting a jew with krav maga would own a kung-fu master quickly. It is more dance art than actual ability to kick ass.

13. pzebra

pzebra New Member

I dont hate Chinese people, I actually think their woman are beautiful :D :eek: Love their culture and their people.

Though, knowing so many chinese I do know they are far more racist than most people. Except perhaps indians. Indians are the most racist people I know. They are even racist to their own people :D PS, I love indians like I love chinese people :D

14. therabbi98

therabbi98 New Member

Most of the hackers are not from China and are from Eastern Europe and so do most of the accounts hacks happen from that region of the world the Chinese work hard and so farm gold

15. HBfanboy1980

HBfanboy1980 Active Member

lol, you make a point. This person is obviously very upset though... so you being insensitive back doesn't help much. Also he has made many points and all your examples were horrible. None of them were conceived or designed by Chinese people... there is a reason people associate counterfeit products with China. They abuse the resources they use to build those products you listed to build counterfeit products lol. Case in point to the original poster I think.

16. Kuat

Kuat Member

There's a difference between breaking a game rule and being a criminal piece of shit scumbag buttomfeeder.

17. DeathKnight

DeathKnight New Member

that's what I was expressing...Chinese will abuse everything that they can get their dirty hands with,be it virtually or in reality....and dont call me racist against chinese cause you don't know how racists the chinese people are,theyre the most racist of all races thats why they dont like foreigners cause theyre a bunch of racist themselves...and Im not racist Im from a very poor asian country and have nothing to brag about.

18. happyfriet

happyfriet Active Member

Inb4 hatethread is closed :cool:

19. Soullinker

Soullinker Member

If i had access to stolen CC and the hacks that Chinese had i would use them without the blink of an eye and if there is 0% i will go to jail.

Because the only people that are hurt are botters that are less competitive.

Blizzard does not care. They don't lose money and they don't gain money. One may argue that they lose on power that their servers use and what not, but they still register those sells to their shareholders. They don't lose a thing.

The guy that they got the stolen CC. Will get his money back and learn a valuable lesson. And will just pay with time and worry that his money is lost. Still a lesson that he will learn.

They buyer of the gold will get more gold cheaper and will be happy. We he will get gold even if its more expensive just less with bigger buying power but whatever he is not concerned.

The only losing party is casual boters that are non competitive.

20. DeathKnight

DeathKnight New Member

seriously theres a big difference between botting and stealing....lol you might as well tell your kids Im gonna feed you with stolen money...

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.