Demonbuddy for Season 16 released, updates.buddyauth.com !
  • Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Demonbuddy

Class Builds for botting

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Forum' started by boniggy, Oct 24, 2012.

1. boniggy

boniggy New Member

I have a suggestion to the botters out there. Is there anyway to start a thread or possibly a separate sub-board for the Demonbuddy (and possibly Honorbuddy eventually) forums to allow people to post & critique builds that are optimal for botting? Many times i'll want to find the latest build out there for the latest patch BUT the problem with this is that they are typically meant for a certain type of play style, one that the bot isn't going to utilize correctly and they typically require more manual/human-involvement to process the spells/moves.

The idea would be to have a sub-board and separate boards under that to allow for each class. This would then be a place where plugin/profile dev's could post the optimal build's for their developed goods. OR optimal builds that others have come across to work really well. Because lets face it, we dont play the game and we need 2 major things while botting: survivability and damage.

Idea's? Thoughts?

2. harleystcool

harleystcool Banned

barbs for items and demon hunters for gold

3. boniggy

boniggy New Member

Yes, thanks for that. I understand what classes are best for farming. I'm talking about builds for those classes. It would be helpful to have the best botting build-outs for each class.

4. Gniller

Gniller Community Developer

Giles Plugins

The Giles plugin page has a pretty sweet subforum for each class with a couple of well working builds for every class

5. boniggy

boniggy New Member

well....damn. thats what i was talking about. ill check it out. thanks.